Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNC Glen Helen National Preview & Live Coverage

A Glimpse at what looks to be a Proto Type version of the Bumper that I suspect we will see on either Bill Ballance or Kory Ellis machines at the opening rounds of the GNC and/or GNCC Series.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Chris Borich joined the ProArmor team for 2005, and at his request, they produced a new bumper for him that includes an area for the number plate.

I was truely impressed with the attention to detail that went into building every Pro Armor product when I was at the facility, and I expect to see some more new exciting products to be released from Pro Armor in the coming months.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

My last stop before heading to Glen Helen was Suzuki & Yoshimura. It was exciting to see the incredible race develop facility at Team Yoshimura. While I was there, I got a sneak peak at the new White/Blue color scheme, but at the time it was top secret, so I wasn't aloud to take any photos, but they will be available soon enough.

While at Yoshimura, I noticed that the engineers were developing a pipe for Joe Byrd's Honda 450R. Many people only associate Yoshimura with Suzuki because of their combined racing efforts, but Yoshimura also builds excellent exhaust system for almost every make and model of ATV.

As I drove to Glen Helen MX Track, it was amazing to see the snow cover mountains in distance with temps in the 70's in the Valley.

Finally, I arrived at Glen Helen Raceway a week before the best MX riders in Country would converge for the start of the ATVA GNC MX National Series.

The Glen Helen Parking lot was virtually empty with only a few top pro riders out on the track getting in some practice and testing different settings in preparation for the National.

Doug Eichner was also present at Glen Helen, but he wasn’t there to prepare for the National, but instead, he was involved in the filming a segment for a future ATV Television Program on the back track at Glen Helen.

Scott Wright and his IMS crew were busy preparing the 450R for Doug to head out on the track.

As I headed over to check out the track condition at Glen Helen, I ran into good friend, Jason Dunkelberger. He was out practicing earlier in the day, and was ready to call it an evening.

The Glen Helen track was extremely rough and sloppy in sections from rain the previous day, but the track will receive a nice face lift over the next week for the start of the National, but it won't take long to rut up because of the loose dirt/sand.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast