Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please post Pics of your favorite graphic kits!!

Please post Pics of your favorite graphic kits!!

Just want to see what you guys like
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

Dana Creech's are sweet you can buy em at www.danacreechracing.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

i think i'm going with one of these two.... still can't decide.

2005 YAMAHA YFZ450
    +2 HOUSER aarms and steering stem flag, Elka front shocks, LSR axle, Dr. D slip-on, cam mod, AC nerfs and bumper, pro-design kill switch, Pro-Taper bars, One Industries graphics kit, pro-design case saver, PEP chain roller relocator, ebrake blockoff, Zip-ty fuel screw, carbon fiber brake rezzy relocator, 400ex throttle, a lil pc'ing and polishing

rear shock rebuild soon

172main, 48pilot, 35 leak, 6th position on stock needle, 2.5 turns out, and a brown spark plug!!

I like the GT Thunder kit , the Legacy kit for the YFZ , The Yamaha kit ( Yamaha Factory Racing) . I despise flames .... just not my style , and seems to played out now .
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Im not looking to buy, im looking to design.....i just want a riders point of view.......

I designed the BombSquad graphics.....

im looking for unique ideas
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

Originally posted by Shift_DVS
    Im not looking to buy, im looking to design.....i just want a riders point of view.......

I designed the BombSquad graphics.....

im looking for unique ideas
    Whatever you do , PLEASE ... PLEASE ... don't let it have flames . Flames are just too played out now .

The Legacy kit is pretty sweet with the barbed wire design. GT Thunder is nice and simple with their Yamaha symbol .

Make a kit that is simple , yet stands out . The Creech kit is nice , but unless your name is Dana Creech , kinda pointless to have it unless you cover that part up .

Kits like the older K&K kits are by far the nicest out there . Very simple , yet the design and colors make it stand out awesome .
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

i like duncans graphics...covers alot of the plastic too so i dont see all the stress marks....
    2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 xp

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

how about like those tatoos that show your flesh ripped and shredded away, maybe add some mechanics to it, like part terminator or something.

anyone check out the HMF ones,those are some killer designs,you should come up with something never seen before whicked graphix
    JOHN
    New Jersey Devils

2008 YFZ 450...my new money pit

Filthy Revengence Racing

C&D Racing
    B&K Performance

Click here to email me
    AIM Devilsfan12

I like the GYT-R strobe graphics kit, ore the One Industries Alpha kit. I agree with Quadstar18 in the fact that flames are getting overplayed. I actually don't mind the bombsquad graphics either. Something different is always good, however, I personally feel that the Dana Creech or GT Thunder Graphics are ( Just my personal opinion) are some of the ugliest kit's I've seen ( just my personal opinion).
    2005 TRX450r, Dynatech CDI, Renthal Fat bars, MPH billet riser, K&N air filter, Quadtech hood, Rossier Pipe, Hot Cams Stage 2, ported/polished, Duncan Racing bumper, Duncan rear brake block off, Duncan Racing case saver, JD performance +2 LT a-arms, TCS shocks

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast