Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras...WOO HOO!

Mardi Gras...WOO HOO!

Who here goes to mardi gras?!

i seen some of it on a movie once

Im planning on hitting up Daytona Beach this year for spring break....thats pretty close
    Black '05 Honda 450r
    HRC Cam, DRD Slip-on, Pro Flow filter kit w/ K&N Filter, 13 tooth front sprocket
    Yellow '02 Honda 400ex
    K&N Air Filter w/ Outerwears,HMF Slip-on Powdercoated Black, Pro Armor Bumper, Renthal 400ex Bend Bars w/ Progrip Grips

'91 Toyota Pickup Extra Cab 4x4 SR5 v6!

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

went last weekend and will be going this weekend

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    theres a few mardi gras parties up here at penn state does that count
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I am going to Biloxi on tuesday! I go to a lot of parades every year and we dont have to go to school on mardi gras.

My dad just came back from New Orleans from (business) ya right lol he got me some killer shirts tho
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

I went last year. I highly recommend it! Its the biggest party I have ever seen. My roommate and I decided to take a spontaneous roadtrip for the weekend. We left from Bowling Green, KY and arrived in New Orleans 8.5 hours later. It was 4 in the morning when we got there. We stayed with a dude I know that was going to Tulane University. We woke up, got a case of beer, and headed to the streets to watch some parades. We walked back the my buddy's room to rest before the night's festivities. We decided to get something to eat so my buddy took us to a Mafia owned diner. That was some really good food. Then we drank a few more beers and headed to Bourbon St. It was a wild party. Words can't describe it....so go! We partied until about 3 am and then went to get a little sleep. We got up at 8 am and drove home. We had to leave at 8 b/c my buddy from Tulane was going home for spring break. We were there for around 24 hours and drove for about 17 hours. It was well worth it. You must go!
    2005 450R

if you have never been it is something you should experience at least once. it is a blast..there is no mardi gras like new orleans...period...cept maybe rio. I just went thru my mardi gras pics but none are really g rated to post. I will take a few g rated sat nite....well at least pg rated so you can see just how big the party really is. basicly it has been going on since last fri and will continue till tues at midnight. looks like this weekend will be a marathon.

Yep... its great. There is no way of explaining it really. Save the beads u catch for spring break

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast