Thread: Bullet CDI

Bullet CDI

i was browsing moto-man.com and found a high-rev cdi for the 250EX. Know what this means?? I can make it top out faster!!!
    Does anyone have any info on this product??? If you want to look at it, go to the atv parts section of moto-man.com and then to rev limiters.
    An anarchist lives his/her life by no rules and no schedules. They live to one day create total chaos. Wierd thing is, they hold meetings.

Kind of useless for a stock 250ex, but it will help a bit once u do more intake/motor mods.
    "Syrus The Virus"

2003 Honda Rubicon (red)
    2002 Honda 450es (yellow)
    2002 Oryx t-line equipe 125
    2004 FreeAgent Team Limo (Custom)
    2002 400ex
    Many many dirtbikes... to many..

2001 250ex - SOLD

Originally posted by citizennobody
    ...dont drink and surf...

Exactly... I think it may be a typo on the website tho because it says 300EX/250EX. I think they may have meant 250X.If it is in fact for a 250EX, Ill get that along with a K&N filter, jet kit, and a sparks racing exhaust.
    An anarchist lives his/her life by no rules and no schedules. They live to one day create total chaos. Wierd thing is, they hold meetings.

Bump... Does anybody know anyting about this???