Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Pro Quads Stadium Race Round 4, Phoenix, AZ

Originally posted by Admin
    Hope everyone enjoyed the Coverage, and I will be working on the Opening Round of the WORCS Race in Phoenix, AZ this week as well.

Also, I have some behind the scenes stories to share before the opening round of the GNCC and GNC Nationals that everyone should enjoy so keep checking back for more details.

Finally, ATVriders.com will be posting updates through out the weekend from the GNC Glen Helen National next Weekend.
    Great coverage..Are you going to be out in Glen Helen? If so, we can probably meet before our trip this year..

Can't wait for the WORCS
    LTR450

Great coverage Harlen - I don't think anyone realizes how crazy your last 10 days have been - I'm amazed you got it all up already!!!

The whole event was great - this year it was half quad racing and half monster truck show - the quads were a HUGE part of this show........last year it was more of a sideshow. Glad to see quads getting so much "air time"!

Natalie was pretty much flawless - he took the whoops like nobody else.......amazing.....the top riders really show what they have on tracks like this!!!! It was a great day/night!!!

I wish all the riders well on their last race in St. Louis!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Awesome work! Dont worry Harlen... you can sleep when your old!

Great coverage....way better pictures than I got from the stands.....needed a better zoom lense....or better tickets for closer seats....nose bleed section...whoo hooo....

Zhvonte is offline Desert & WORCS racer #274
    Originally posted by 400grl
    Great coverage Harlen - I don't think anyone realizes how crazy your last 10 days have been - I'm amazed you got it all up already!!!

The whole event was great - this year it was half quad racing and half monster truck show - the quads were a HUGE part of this show........last year it was more of a sideshow. Glad to see quads getting so much "air time"!

Natalie was pretty much flawless - he took the whoops like nobody else.......amazing.....the top riders really show what they have on tracks like this!!!! It was a great day/night!!!

I wish all the riders well on their last race in St. Louis!!

hey corry, did Jason try out for it?? I didn't see him there on saturday....
    PCP-Z400 (LRD alum frame)
    WORCS #274 -- open b & vet b
    Whiplash #274

Sponsers: PCP Offroad, BRM Offroad, Pro Grip, ITP, Pro Armor, Amsoil, SixSixOne.....

No, not this year....he's running a stock bike right now, and that just wouldn't have been a good thing out there........
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

I think that I am going to the final race in St Louis but I havent ever been to one of these race so I was wondering what the schedule for one of these races was like since they have the monster trucks there to? Like when do the quads start running do they go before or after the trucks or is it all mixed in together?
    Any help would be good.

Thanks
    02 400ex
    White Brothers R4
    Maxxis Razr's
    AC Racing

great coverage harlen! it sure does that john natalie jr has really takin to his new 450R. he seems so comfortable on it and fast. i think that he will definitely be a big competitor in the up and coming GNC season. i wouldn't be surprised if he won the championship.

chris
    04 450R, JE 13:1, port and polished, YZF426 39mm FCR carb, HRC cam, sparks exhaust, sparks jet kit, K&N filter w/ pro design cover, rev box, X-factor nerfs, Lonestar +4 axle, maier's black vented hood, blingstar bumper, AC grab bar, C&D MX zps rebuilt shocks(front triple rate and rear dual rate), denton steering stabilizer, renthal fatbars CR high bend, +2 stock stem, spider grips, 14T front sprocket, cut front fenders, Kenda Klaws all around, douglas red label 4-1 offset fronts and OMF 8" beadlock rears, and still to come much more!!!! RIDE RED!

Originally posted by 400ex Ride Red
    I think that I am going to the final race in St Louis but I havent ever been to one of these race so I was wondering what the schedule for one of these races was like since they have the monster trucks there to? Like when do the quads start running do they go before or after the trucks or is it all mixed in together?
    Any help would be good.

Thanks
    In Phoenix they ran the quads in with the trucks....they'd race the quads, then they'd race a truck heat....then quads....then trucks....but I don't know if they will do the same everywhere....
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Looks great Harlen! Awesome coverage and pics.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast