Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 Pro Quads Stadium Race Round 4, Phoenix, AZ

#49 Sage Baker finished a career best 6th Place and moved one step closer to being a future champion.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

#8 Jason Luburgh finished in 7th Place after holding off another rising star, Brock Lyons.

Main Event Results:

1 John Natalie Jr
    2 Tim Farr
    3 Keith Little
    4 Kory Ellis
    5 Skyler Stewart
    6 Sage Baker
    7 Jason Luburgh
    8 Brock Lyons
    9 Tyson Leaver
    10 Darrell Patton
    11 Jack Bednar
    12 Justin Patti
    13 Robert VanBeekum
    14 John Peterson
    15 Ernest Delgado
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Top 5 Finishers:

Left to Right

Tim Farr, John Natalie Jr, Keith Little, Skyler Stewart, Kory Ellis

Once the Champagne bottles were handed out, the race began to open the bottle first

Kory Ellis taking the prize and looking over to the sidelines thinking "Piece of cake"

Skyler Stewart on the other hand is thinking "how the heck does this thing come off"

John Natalie Jr. "Thank God racing around the track is easier than popping a bottle of champagne for me"

Keith Little: "These Four Gloves may work great for riding, but not popping a bottle of champagne"

Tim Farr: "Now that is what I'm talking about, oh Yeah"

Finally, Celebration Time!!!

Great coverage and photos!! Thanks alot!
    '04 450R
    Special Thanks to:
    JH Racing

SOLD!!

Zhvonte is offline Desert & WORCS racer #274
    very good coverage..... much better view from where you were at rather than from the stands....
    PCP-Z400 (LRD alum frame)
    WORCS #274 -- open b & vet b
    Whiplash #274

Sponsers: PCP Offroad, BRM Offroad, Pro Grip, ITP, Pro Armor, Amsoil, SixSixOne.....

Is it just me or is it seeming like John Natalie is going to be real hard to beat this year in the GNC? Seems like Farr is going to lose this championship, and he just cant keep up with Natalie!

Hope everyone enjoyed the Coverage, and I will be working on the Opening Round of the WORCS Race in Phoenix, AZ this week as well.

Also, I have some behind the scenes stories to share before the opening round of the GNCC and GNC Nationals that everyone should enjoy so keep checking back for more details.

Finally, ATVriders.com will be posting updates through out the weekend from the GNC Glen Helen National next Weekend.

Awesome, i will be at glen helen watching....CANT WAIT. I hope John and Tim are up front with the Hondas!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast