Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Preds Rule

Heck id be happy with the GT, the extra 2 cams and 16 valves are just icing on the cake. Wait, i do have a gt, do pontiacs count? Your only beating me by 2 cylinders, a few cams and some valves.
    03 Predator

While I'm extending my invitation to you bradracer18

The sig doesn't say much, but I'll invite you to. If a big bore nitrous induced pred could beat me than I'm not worried about you. YOU'RE INVITED TOO!
    www.outlawinnovations.com

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    How many riders are you averaging total at your track??
    We have a turn out of apporx. 50 riders
    We ave. 6-8 PRo riders each night . You would Prol. want to race that class here...
    Depends on what track I go to...We have had over 100 quads at the little tracks, because its easier to be competitive with less of a quad (no offense, thats just the way it is). We have probably between 15-20 quads show at the big tracks...and 5 or 6 that are competitive that don't get lapped. For the West Coast Nationals we get more because a group of californians comes up to get their *****es handed to em...but besides that 1 weekend its a pretty small turnout.
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Re: Personal Invitation!

Originally posted by dtzalba450r
    Predy500 I'm personally inviting you to come down to Arizona, where I'll generouisly show you how much 450rs suck. While on your visit you will be shown high levels of speed, something that your predator is not capable of, After that I will take you on some typsy hills, wait preds already do that, next we'll journey to jumps where you experience the preds heaviness in all that it does. But wait there is more: finally you get the to see the back end of the legendary R first hand as I pass you from the starting line and head to the finish line. Make sure you bring a fan because it gets hot down here, not to mention you'll need it to clear away all the dust you'll be eating, because once we start you won't see me till I stop. I might even be inclined to give you five bike lenghts don't worry I do it for all the Predators.
    talking trash on the internet....
    04' Polaris Predator for sale
    Yoshimura Comp Series Slip on
    Nicholas Cycle Carb Mods
    NC filter kit (3 filters and outerwear)
    AC Racing pro-peg nerf bars
    Ac racing bumper
    Rath racing radiator scoops
    Jet-Hot stock head pipe
    Did X-Ring chain
    Rear Kenda Klaws
    Accerbis Rally Pro Handguards

If we are going to act like children...

Oh yea, well my dad can beat up your dad.
    03 Predator

I apologize for being rude but I do have more skill than 99% of you riders out there. I would love to race any of you who would give me a challenge so if your ever my way give me a holla. But im very poor so i cant travel. Plus my momma grounded me. She said it doesnt matter if im 27 as long as i live under her roof i follow her rules so sorry guys.
    Predator 500: Handgaurds, Ignition Box, Bumper, K&N Rath Filter, Dial-a-jet, Kehin FCR 42mm carb, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, Polaris Shock Covers, Razor mx front and back, A-Arm Gaurds, Chassis Skidplate, Red tag t-2 bars with tag grips, Nerfbars, Rezzies, 14-38 Tooth Sprocket Combo, Highlift Cam, Port and Polished, 12.5:1 Compression Piston, Gas Vent, Denton Steering Stabilizer Full Bore Plastic OMF beadlocks,Rath inserts, Pro design kill switch, Rath grab bar, Shaved heel guards, Billet predator logo bar clamp,Hydraulic clutch with Hinson clutch basket, 3" wheel spacers on back 2" on front and thats all i can think of now.

Originally posted by Predy500
    I apologize for being rude but I do have more skill than 99% of you riders out there. I would love to race any of you who would give me a challenge so if your ever my way give me a holla. But im very poor so i cant travel. Plus my momma grounded me. She said it doesnt matter if im 27 as long as i live under her roof i follow her rules so sorry guys.
    Well...... you DONT know 99% of this forum and you dont know ME... I gave the next race dates, make a trip out west and lets see how good you are then!! Until then, Im closing this thread, maybe you can post something meaningful your next post...
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234