Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremiah Jones wins the GNC

Jeremiah Jones wins the GNC

I don't really know if any of you care but JJ will be wearin the #1 plate next season,,,,After about 3 races into the season I could pretty much tell he was gonna spank em this season.. I don't know if any of you have ever seen Jeremiah ride a quad but it's like the boy's not human,,,Chris29 can back me up on this,,,it's just absolutely amazing how fast he can push himself and his bike. There's no doubt he earned the #1 plate and it was well deserved,,,If he gets the holeshot at a race there's nobody even close to him, after that point,,not even the other pro's,,if he ever gets his holeshots down he'll beat Gary Dentons record of most GNC wins...which I think is like 8.. next up is Tim Farr with 3,,,my money's on JJ,,

Hopefully he'll be racing at the Rocky Ridge Pro quad shootout this weekend at our local track,,,, I might just have ta get his autograph. Or who knows maybe he'll want mine after seein how good I ride...LOL

Last year I had the chance to see the Mt. Morris race. I could not believe how fast these guys actually are. Glad to hear JJ won first place.

For the last two years, a few pros have shown up for the last race of the season here in New England. Travis Spader has made it for both. I always thought the local pros were fast but when compared to Spader - look out. Especially at Southwick MA which is nothing but a sandy whooped out course by the end of the day.

Angela Moore came one year, she destroyed the womans class and held her own in the regular class. I think it was the 250 A class.

One year we had a jumping contest when Spader was there. Travis got out the shovel, helped groom the jump then took the first test run. He shot straight up in the air about 20 feet over the top of jump (tabletop) and then landed on the flat at the bottom. I would have to say he landed from 40 feet up better than I do hitting a 5 foot jump!
    Walsh 250R

Yeah,, if you've never seen a Pro quad racer in action,,then you don't know what fast is on an ATV,,:devil

Here's some coverage and pics of mt morris this summer...... Highpoint Raceway
    '86 ESR 310pv
    '87 ESR 310pv
    '86 269r

Jeremiah definitely deserved the championship. He is the most talented and determined guy out there right now. I've been to several GNC nationals and to watch them ride is amazing! I agree Jones is so fast on a motocross track. He seems to have a little more of something that Gust, Farr, and Spader doesn't have.
    Last edited by callen74; 09-07-2001 at 07:18 AM.

I know what your sayin Rico I saw him at the Orrville TT race and wow. He was ripping it up!

Thumbs up

All I have to say is he is not human! I never seen anyone ride like he doe's. He will beat Gary Dentons record if he races long enough. I think if you put him and Ricky Carmical on a mx track he would spank RC. Quads get faster lap times on MX tracks anyway its a proven fact and JJ is living prove.
    2007 Honda 450ER W/ White plastic- Houser Slicast Longtravel +2 A-arms, Axis Triple rate shocks w/ rezzy's, Houser +1 steering stem, Stremline steel braded brack lines front & rear, Nac's case saver, PEP steering dampner, Tag T2 chrome handlebars, Works connetion pro perch clutch lever, IMS/Roll powermadd handgaurds, Houser Graphics Kit, Houser #plate backgrounds, Douglas ultimate front w/ groved radials, Douglas ultimate beadlocks rear with Maxxis MX tires, Lonestar +2+2 Axle & anti fade lock nut, AC racing black line front bumber, AC racing black line nerfs w/ relocated pegs, AC racing rear grab bar powdercoated black, Pro design kill switch, Pro design pro flow kit w/ K&N filter & outerwears wrap, Honda CRF cam, Sparks full exhast, Quadtech hood scoop.

2007 Sponsors- Houser Racing, Nac's, K&K Racing, IMS-ROLL, Tag-Metals, Quadtech, Lonestar Racing, Outterwears.

I was hoping digger doug would win, just to make a 4-stroke statement. He is also from wisconsin, and want him to show everyone that a hick from da nort can win... hehe.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

Talking

It's all about the name........
    2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

man in gncc action, bill ballance amazes me! he is almost always up front, and if hes not.... hell be there before long! haha i mean just the way he handles his bike flyin through the woods and stuff is just psycho!
    2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast