Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: buying a utility quad

i like the snowmobile tranny in my AC. if it does break somehow its pretty simple to fix myself. and if your afraid that the belt might slip buy a snorkel and snorkel everything. air intake and belt intake. besides going into to deep of water. i have no complaints about my AC. plenty of power and irs is awsome
    05' Raptor 660R Special Edition
    full GYT-R exhaust
    Dyno jet kit
    GYT-R air filter mod
    AC Pro Peg Nerf bars
    Pro Taper handle bars
    3 1/2" risers
    tag grips
    and more coming

03' Arctic Cat 500i
    K&N air filter
    26" Maxxis Mud Bugs
    Highlifter spring lift kit
    Outlaw clutch kit
    more coming

my utility choice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Originally posted by MudMonsterGrizz
    Just a few things here:

Man, I love when people say that LMFAO! No 2wd quad is going to hang with the big boy 4x4 quads out there. If you think it will keep up or do more I want some of what you are smokin’! LOL!

In what dream was a Rancher doing 55MPH? I take it you were reading this off the speedometer?? Get a GPS and tell me what your top speed is…I promise it’s not 55MPH.

Well, that is a matter of opinion. Some people don’t care about going fast and like to ride in the mud. I ride in the mud so I have IRS. IRS bikes will tear up SRA bikes in the mud, they don’t come with the built in anchor on the rearend. LOL!

Wow!! I have a D-5 Cat dozer that won’t push 20ft. of snow. Maybe I should trade it in on a Prarie! LMFAO!!

For mud riding the 400AT is a horrible quad. I have a buddy in my club that bought one and he went through 3 engines and 4 transmissions before Honda finally bought the bike back from him. No low range for pushing or pulling big loads. Slap some big tires on them and the engine has no juice. Nice quad for putting around on the trails though.

I guess I have messed with you boys enough for one day. Don’t take it to heart! LOL!
    I know what you SRA guys are sayin' ...it hurts to give up stability....powerslides, side hillen' ....why not a quad that's in between? 4400 mi on my outlander....IRS, just shy of 10 in of travel (not as much as some but smooth under there) The Rancher has 6". By the way 61mph on my gps (64 on the speedo), sitting strait up on level ground. Powerslides and side hilling ability is about as good as you'll find in an IRS quad. If you try one and it's not stable enough don't bother looking anywere else. Other IRS systems have better clearance and other advantages for sure, but the sporty nature of the Bomb was my single biggest reason for buying it. I ride with a rancher and 2 rubicon owners. They can't stick with me on any type of terrain. The outlander has many more mechanical noises than the Honda's side by side, but I drive the @#!$@ out of mine and not a problem in 4400 miles....

What did I get quoted for??
    2004 Grizzly with 24" ground clearance

For pictures and videos check out http://www.atvmudmania.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123