Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let anyone enter

34 40.00%
  • Limit it to only 10

51 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want everyones opinion

Make it like this, the members of the site nominate a quad for quad of the month. If you want your quad to be considered make a post in this section saying you would like to be nominated. if someone likes your quad they will nominate it. If its nothing special it will not. Then also put a limit of 10 entrys and make sure everyone knows not to just nominate anything. No stock 400ex's etc...

^^^^^^

Excellent idea!
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

Originally posted by Ralph
    Make it like this, the members of the site nominate a quad for quad of the month. If you want your quad to be considered make a post in this section saying you would like to be nominated. if someone likes your quad they will nominate it. If its nothing special it will not. Then also put a limit of 10 entrys and make sure everyone knows not to just nominate anything. No stock 400ex's etc...
    Thats sounds like a great idea!! When ever I look thru contest like this it seems to be to many stock looking quads.
    2003 Honda 400EX--- Lonestar +4 swingarm, AC Pro-Peg nerf bars, AC swing arm skid plate, Duncan Racing graphics & seat cover, 250R axle & brake. brake light mod, Crowley air scoops, Pingry oil tank, ASV clutch lever, Works Triples w/rezzies, K&N Filter, AC rear R grab bar, GT Thunder rear linkage. TAG bumper, Yellow w/red flame shock covers, 1 lever braking system, carbon fiber hood, exhaust sheild, rear brake cylinder guard.
    Burgard Beadlocks--Razor Tires
    ITP T9 Baja--Pure Sport Realtors
    Douglas .190--Skat Trak Gliders
    2005 Haulmark Snow Tow 8.5x18 Enclosed Trailer
    1983 Honda ATC 250R (project)
    2003 Honda XR50 ---SOLD
    2002 Honda 250EX (wifes)
    HANDY ATV Lift-- Awesome
    2004 Honda Metropolitan Scooter(wifes-YES spoiled!)
    1997 Honda 300EX---SOLD
    1988 Suzuki LT80---SOLD

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Ralph, I like your idea. I think I'll try something like that for march's contest. It's still in the begining stages, so I think that a little experimenting wouldn't be a bad idea.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

Ralph,
    That's a great idea I was thinking the same thing I'm just glad I read the whole post and didn't post the same as you.

Originally posted by Ralph
    Formerly know as stickboy And now rides an 04YFZ450

I think it shouldnt let every1 in but be up to 20 quads...cause the post fills up real fast with quads
    Z400 2003

All stock...My first year ridin
    i wanna race when i get 16

[SIZE=2]OhioMafiaRiders.com

yea there 400exs with graphic kits, and thats supposed to impress someone, make it 15-20 quads in the running. my moto would have made it then!!!!!!!!
    nothing 450

I think you should go with the top 10 idea. Out of all the quads pick 10 and let people vote on it. There are too many people sending quads that have an exhaust, bars ,and graphics, on it and nothing else. I understand not everyone has funds to build a dream quad, but thats what the competition is about. People go on the quad of the month forum to hypothetically see a "dream quad" and thats what they should see.

T-$
    Troy
    Trick Racing Inc.

yea
    Yea and God said to Abraham, "You will kill your son Isaac." And Abraham said, "I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." And God said "Oh, I'm sorry.. is this better? Check... Check... Check... Jerry pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."

Yellow 2005 Honda TRX440ex
    Wiseco 440 Big Bored!
    89mm Wiseco Piston 12.5:1
    Hotcams Stage 2 cam
    Cometic Gaskets
    IMS Flightline Shift Lever
    15 tooth Renthal front sprocket
    Renthal R1 520 Chain
    ITP SandStars Paddle Tires on 10' C-Series(rear)
    ITP SandStars Sand Tires on 10' C-Series(front)
    HMF Black Slip-On w/ quite core
    Factory 909 Handlebars
    BlingStar Iron Cross Front Bumper
    DG Steel Series Nerf Bars
    Dyno Jetted
    - 170 Main
    - 45 Pilot
    K&N Air filter w/outerwear
    OMF Air Shrouds
    Flame Shockwear
    Outerwear Air box lid

AIM=SLSD400exGUY