• 300exrida's 400ex

7 3.40%
  • GabrelRacing's 250r/blaster hybrid

3 1.46%
  • Beerock's 250r

9 4.37%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***February Quad Of The Month Poll***

A Verbal Apology To TheFontMaster & Pappy !

i would like to say to everyone that vote PLEASE VOTE FOR THE QUAD THAT U LIKE BEST ! and not on what someone else says.
    there has been somethings said on trx450r.org about my quad and some people that bad mouth pappy which wasnt right i will take full responsiblity on everything that anyone has said. and i am sorry for this and would like to just promote QOTM as a whole and make this a pretty big deal that goes on here. All the quads that are up for this are really nice. yet there is a tight battle going on between me and Pappy. Vote for what ever u like best.

THANKS JONATHAN SHAFF
    Special Thanks to 2006 Sponsor's

* RISSLER'S EXTREME ATV *

Rossier Eng.
    Ars/Fx - Z-bros Racing
    Custom Axis
    Maxxis Tires
    Cardio Stack
    Tire Balls
    IMS Products
    Moose Racing
    PRM - Products
    GPR Steering Stabilizers
    Fasst Co. Flexx Bars
    Spider Grips
    Panda Powder Coating
    MSI Racing
    DMR-Xc

2007:
    #45 GNCC College A 16-21

2006 Open A - 7th

2005 GNCC Open A - 6th

Race Bike - 06 450ER

Practice Bike: 04 450R Feb. QOTM !!!

there is no need for you to apologize. you have assembled a quad worthy to win any QOTM contest. you also have not been involved in any attempt to rally votes on other sites.

there have been attempts made to vote against me, for the sole fact of voting against me. thats nothing new, but i think you folks need to look at the larger picture.

this contest is to promote kick *** quads. Blingstar is stepping up and handing out prizes to the winners. that is awesome for anyone that wins or competes. running around the internet badmouthing its contestants (no matter who they are) is a poor example of what a true atv enthusiest is. to those people i say thank you for making us all look bad.

shaff, i wish you the best of luck in this and any contest you may enter. and more luck in the seasons race series. i will no longer enter quads in these contests simply to keep the small minded folks from having any excuses to belittle the hard work those behind this contest have put into it.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Who bad mouthed who..????
    '10 Sponsors... Dreyer Honda Indy West / Moore Performance Racing / GT THUNDER - HLS / Fasst Co. / ReKluse / RPM / Dumonde TECH lubes / Precision / Rath / Houser / Chop Racing / HMF / Cardio Stack Racing...

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Well said Pappy.

KILLAQUAD- It's pritty much the same B/S that some people on other sites say everynow and then.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

Originally posted by KILLAQuad
    Who bad mouthed who..????
    people think pappy sold his quad

Pappy you have to enter these contests you have some pretty sick stuff..That would suck if ya stopped...
    LSR/CRF450
    JB ex w/yz450dirtbike motor
    Thats right "hybrids the only way to go....They go BRAAAAAAAPPP..

naa i dont want me entering to be a draw on the site. i really hoped by me entering this one it would spark alot more folks to jump in to the contest being its a new thing for the site. i was really expecting alot more entries. i reckon it will grow in time.

you know oldsandmans quad is a ringer for these contests along with a whole bunch of other quads so hopefully next month we will see them entered. there are even a few quads that will be finished soon that will make everyone drool but they will wait till the atvriders builder of the year contest is over. (remeber popos z400 last year)

i like seeing all the different ideas that people come up with gives me ideas
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

One more day to vote everyone get your votes in!!!
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

Voting is done for this month. The winner is Shaff107. Congratulations. You deserve it. I will give your name to Harlen.

I'm still not sure what the prize will be.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

Congrats PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARSFX a arms, JB Racing Swingarm, Custom Axis LT tripple rate fully adj front shocks, Custom Axis dual rate rear shockLRD alum frame, Douglas Shamrock beadlocks, Maxxis Razr 2, WER steering dampener, AC nerfs and skids, IMS bumper pegs and oversized tank, Pingry oversized oil tank and alum air box, HMF BB full exhaust, Wiseco 440, Lrd cams, Tag bars, Cycra hand guards, Oury grips, ASV levers, Fastline steel braided brake lines, 250r calipers, Wave Rotors, RPM axle, Lonstar carrier, silver Fullbore plastic, Troy Racing graphics

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast