Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 250R Plastics

250R Plastics

What all needs to be done to fit 250R plastics on a 400EX? I have a friend that wants to do the swap, but wants to find out what kind of fabbing and modifying needs to be done. Thanks, quick responses would be greatly appreciated because we might try it tomorrow. Later.
    #145 Honda

it wil lfit with a little work there was a company making a kit to do it but I don't remember sorry

Anyone else have any info?
    #145 Honda

i want to do the same thing, I have a set of my buddies old 250r plastics, and the fronts seem to fit with little bit of work , and the back plastics ur gona need to do a little triming, and seat mods. If u want i can send u a pic of one!
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

Anyone else??

Post that pic markk
    #145 Honda

I put a post up a while ago, and (i forget his name) but a exrider member bought this quad!

it looks good i think!

05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

I'm the individual that owns that 400ex

The seat doesn't look like it fits very good?
    My stable....- 1986 Fourtrax 265R PV -2005 416EX, 2007 Suzuki Z400- 2004 SUBARU WRX STI- 8 bit Nintendo Top loader, one American Bulldog

Fitting good ro not, U can always mod it to work. The r-plastic just makes it look tough!
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV

it could definately fit better. I didnt do the conversion, I bought it that way. When I get some time I plan on trying to make it look alot better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast