Thread: Edelbrock Carb?

Edelbrock Carb?

is anyone running the 440 edelbrock carb if so what is your setup motor wise compression and do you run pump or race fuel?

Thinking about this carb or the 38 mm fcr but edelbrock looks much eseier to tune. Is it?

My friend just got a 440 edelbrock carb and he has an 11: 1 piston, 440 kit, white brothers racing cam, rev box, and full yoshi titanium racing pipe, and he's planning on running 93 octain, the quad and engine are still in the making so i'm not sure how it runs obviously haha
    neatv-mx #323
    4-stroke B

blue 05 yfz
    finished.... for now

let me know how it works out!!!

alright i sure will, we should have it up and runnin in a couple of weeks! So i'll get back to you then
    neatv-mx #323
    4-stroke B

blue 05 yfz
    finished.... for now

NO ONE ELSE HAS THIS CARB?

i have the edlebrock carb but its not the 440 series it works great for my 400ex with basically stock compresstion other than a little bit more copmression added when i put the xr head gasket on. Edlebrock is a great company i had some problems with my carb and i asked if i could get it fixed they replaced over $80 worth of stuff on it and sent it back looking brand new in a new box with manuals and everything for free.
    2003 400ex modded
    1999 300m tinted, lots of bass
    1996 ZR2 teal and lifted
    1995 camaro modded.....
    2000 440ex sold
    1997 300ex sold

I have this carb on a Duncan Racing 440 national engine with 12:1 compression. I run it on Citgo Red 104 octane race fuel. I had to do a lot of initial tuning to get it running right, but Chris Silvia from edelbrock and Lenny Duncan from duncan racing went the extra mile to help me get it set up right. As far as tuning it, it is very easy to tune for different temps and elevations. Hope this helps.

THANKS I MIGHT GET ONE THEN