Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You?????

How Do You?????

How do all you guys like your preadators? How do they compare to other quads? I am intrested in setting one up for motocross.
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

I love mine...It's heavy but it still flys through the air as good or better than the 450's. The low end is great, as well as mid and top. The suspension is by far the best that comes standard on any quad.
    2003 Predator #924, black plastics, HMF slip on, dynojet jet kit, AC Propeg Nerfs, Hiper Tech wheels,Holeshot Mx front and Holeshot MXR-4 rear tires, Fox Rezzies, Polaris bumper, Rath intake, mx hubs, fender brackets, air scoops, vented headlight inserts.

I'd say with some front rezzies, your pretty much MX ready. But predators really wake up when piped. I'd say there one of the most underated quads, but they have alot of potential.
    2003 Predator
    Hmf Slip-on, Black Rims w/ Titian 489's, Shaved Fenders, Dynojet kit, Skids Plus "wide" Grab Bar.

5.926@53.58 In the 300ft...

Are the frames strong???
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

the 03's had some problems but with a gusset kit they were fine and as for the 04 and 05's ive heard they are good already but a gusset kit wouldnt hurt, even on any quad.
    04' Polaris Predator for sale
    Yoshimura Comp Series Slip on
    Nicholas Cycle Carb Mods
    NC filter kit (3 filters and outerwear)
    AC Racing pro-peg nerf bars
    Ac racing bumper
    Rath racing radiator scoops
    Jet-Hot stock head pipe
    Did X-Ring chain
    Rear Kenda Klaws
    Accerbis Rally Pro Handguards

you will need the gussets for the 03...the 04 frame is way stronger...Polaris replaced my '03 with an '04 after it broke.
    2003 Predator #924, black plastics, HMF slip on, dynojet jet kit, AC Propeg Nerfs, Hiper Tech wheels,Holeshot Mx front and Holeshot MXR-4 rear tires, Fox Rezzies, Polaris bumper, Rath intake, mx hubs, fender brackets, air scoops, vented headlight inserts.

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Predator's are awsome quads. I can't say enough how much I like them. If I could have afforded a new or newer used quad, I probably would have ended up with a predator.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

What is it about that quad do you like so much?
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

I love the fact that you get alot of "extras" with it stock like steel braided brake lines, Douglas 190's, lifetime axle warranty, etc. The Razr's are nice too. I put a Yosh system on mine and it made a big difference. The Preds just seem to keep pulling, The harder I ride min the better it performs I think.

A lotta bag for the buck. The one thing I like is how stable this quad is. It reminds me of the ex400 but with alot more power. It makes a really good xc machine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast