Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: predator owners new home maybe?

Just want to thank you for putting this Predator Page up! Hope to see more over here soon!
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    6 Hours of ATV America IRON MAN Class
    12 Hours of ATV America 30+ Class
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

sup.....can we start all over!!!!!!!!!
    2003 Pred Graydon Nerfs-Jet Trim seat cover-armadillo bumper-w/b pipe-pure polaris blk plastics-trail tech clamp w/t light's-blk renthals 1/18 fattys- w/b cdi-w/b foam filter- 13-14-15 front sprocket- +4 aero swingarm- +3rath mx hubs- 21x11x8..8 paddle skat track haulers- 21x7x10 sand stars runners.....pred tuned and dyno by white brothers!!

digga's here! Thanks for the predator section!

The "devil" is checkin in

ATVriders.com is looking to increase its tech articles about things that you have done to your ATV that have enhanced it over stock that could easily be done by other Predator owners. It could be as simple as relocating a switch, or changing how the choke on the machine works. I am looking to create a section for helpful tips for every sports quad for people to learn how make there machine of choice even better. I would like you to provide step by step instructions with photos, so it would be easy for anyone to print out and follow.

If any of you guys are interested in getting this started for Predator owners that would be great, and Welcome to the site.

Harlen
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Im here also. Glad to aee there is still intrest in the pred. If Rob does not want us we will be here. Thanks for the pred section!!

Tim

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Anyone want to say whats goin on at predator owners site? It's good to see a bunch of new people to this site. Welcome everyone.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

The owner is (in my opinion)an ***. He's very unprofessional. He made a post that said he was sick of the site and everyone on it. He said he has no interest in the predator anymore and he's selling the site. If it doesn't sell it's gettin shut down.
    2003 Predator #924, black plastics, HMF slip on, dynojet jet kit, AC Propeg Nerfs, Hiper Tech wheels,Holeshot Mx front and Holeshot MXR-4 rear tires, Fox Rezzies, Polaris bumper, Rath intake, mx hubs, fender brackets, air scoops, vented headlight inserts.

I used to be jopredator on the other site but I tought I'd get a new user name for a fresh start on a new site. Thanks for your help Harlan.

Made the jump

Wow....What a shock!! Kinda depressing that it has come to this, but....sh&$ happens....time to move on. "rotnjonny" was already taken, so I have morphed into "BigRedPred". Yea, I know...not real inventive!!

I hope that we can re-establish all of the good works that we had previously. All of you have always given me great assistance and I have attempted to help where I can.

I look forward to "seeing" all of you in this forum.

John
    2004 DEJr
    Radiator Scoops by HMC
    CFM Oil tank, air box and cooler
    185Main w/ 50 Pilot
    38T Rear
    Vortec #7
    WB slip On

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast