Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: First Polaris Thread (pics)

Heres mine
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by bama400ex
    wow that is some nice looking predators. heres a pic of me doing a stoppie. sorry to the people on this board, i keep posting the same pic. but a few new members from the other board have probally never seen it.
    ok did you actually ride this out or stop on the bumper? dont tell you you landed this
    It's Not a Tragedy to Die Doing What You Love.
    2005 YFZ 450: Blue, Hyper Carbon Fiber Wheels, Elkas, Lonestar DC-4 Longtravel A-arms, 13:1 High Compression Piston, Ported and Polished, Valves, Lonestar Axle, Tag T2 Handlebars, Curtis Sparks Big Core Shorty Pipe, K&N Air filter, Chrome Burguard +2 Steering Stem, AC ProPegs, Pro-tec Clutch Arm, 400ex Throttle Assembly, DG Stadium Series Bumper, Maxxis Razar Tires, Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop, Rev Box...

yea it stops on the bumper. then when the front tires get back on the ground it will roll backwards. 10 or 12 ft is about as far as i have ever gone backwards on the front tires.

2003 Pred Graydon Nerfs-Jet Trim seat cover-armadillo bumper-w/b pipe-pure polaris blk plastics-trail tech clamp w/t light's-blk renthals 1/18 fattys- w/b cdi-w/b foam filter- 13-14-15 front sprocket- +4 aero swingarm- +3rath mx hubs- 21x11x8..8 paddle skat track haulers- 21x7x10 sand stars runners.....pred tuned and dyno by white brothers!!

i ride trx450r but i thought id show what i ice race.we are sponsored this machine yearly for ice racing

Please tell me about them there big lights you got. Like who makes 'em and anything that you had to do to get them to work and of course cost. preciate it.

they are hella lights with piaa extreme white bulbs. awesome for the 24hr ice race. yup i said 24 hr. that machine runs wide open for 24hr on a 17 - 20 km road course on the lake. im in canada and they were 300$ per light and 80 / bulb so you would pay about 30% less. the stock stator is fine and we just wired them to the stock wiring where we took off the stock light connector.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast