Thread: Stupid squeaking!!!!!

Angry Stupid squeaking!!!!!

i have a lil trx 90 and it makes the most annoying squeak when u gently push it forward and backwards i have tried lifting up the rear end and spinning the tires and when it squeaks there is alot of resistance is it the brakes or what?

Is it the rear skid plate?
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

No it isn't that i already checked the chain tension and checked to make sure the chain wusn't hitting it and it isn't

What is "lil"?

By the way my trx 90 does the same thing. I think it is the brakes.

Greg

lil=little as in the little 90 compared to most of u guys 300/400ex's

So how old are ya junior????

i'm 14 i like goof'n on on mi LITTLE 90 and hopefully i am trading mi trx 300 in for a 300ex before long i wuz jus wonder'n wut wuz wrong wit mi little bike