Thread: My Pics

My Pics

Tell me what you think.
    Adam

is having no heel guards an issue? what kind of riding do you do?

sweet bike

if you ride with mx boots the heel gaurds make you stand in a really weird position it seems. i mostly trail ride and i took them off once and they never have made it back on.

Do u ever ride that thing lol, Like everything looks amazing on it!

ARe those stock chain and sprockets still?
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

nice bike...i like the big gun
    -Yellow 2001 400ex-

BIG GUN Full Race, Maxxis RAZR 2's on all corners, Modded Air Box, AIRAID Filter, Rethnal Bars, Updog Ind. 450R Number Backgrounds, Teather Killswitch, DG Nerfs, and more goodies always in the works!

dammmm thats clean
    05' 400EX

no seriusly do u ride that thing?
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

he still has parts of the red stripe on his tire

I actually just bought it. I got it how it sits and I got a box full of parts. However it did have an Elka suspension and some flat track tires with beadlocks but someone else bought them before I got a hold of the bike. However I do have a Lonestar front suspension for it uninstalled. It's a 2003 and it was built to race but the guy got caught up in a divorce so it hasn't been ran much. I'm still finding out all that it has on/in it. I know it has a 416 kit with a lot of headwork, but other then that I'm not sure whatelse the motor has but I know it runs very well. It also came with a dyno sheet. What are some good peak HP numbers for a 416?
    Adam