Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just LOVE UPS.......

I just LOVE UPS.......

My quality riding just got better.......... Im just waiting for the Aarms now...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

You just made me extremely jealous

DIZZAM

What kinda a arms are ya going with???
    Mergers and Acquisitions

Re: DIZZAM

Originally posted by Cole Trane
    What kinda a arms are ya going with???
    Chrome Burgard +3

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Thumbs up Heck yeah

Shoulda went with piggy backs, much easier to deal with when removing the shocks, dialing them in, and with air scoops, dampner, etc, etc, the 400ex front end because a big mess when all that crap is crammed up front.

It was your money and choice, but going to piggy back shocks was one of the best choices I made. I"m gonna say you didn't like the looks of the piggy's??? Am I correct...
    2001 Honda 416SS with a powerbong

Re: Heck yeah

Originally posted by Rico
    Shoulda went with piggy backs, much easier to deal with when removing the shocks, dialing them in, and with air scoops, dampner, etc, etc, the 400ex front end because a big mess when all that crap is crammed up front.

It was your money and choice, but going to piggy back shocks was one of the best choices I made. I"m gonna say you didn't like the looks of the piggy's??? Am I correct...
    You cant mount a sway bar with Piggies Hun And that was straight from Elkas mouth!!! OR I would have !! We wre smart enough to ask ahead of time .....

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Well that sucks....

Good thing you mentioned it to them instead of them showing up and not working with the swaybar..

Originally posted by Rico
    Well that sucks....

Good thing you mentioned it to them instead of them showing up and not working with the swaybar..
    thats what happened to Atvrider Fastbikes for her Honda450r and now they are waiting for a set to be sent anyday now ofr the EX and I think she ordered piggys for it too!!!
    I guess the TT spring lowers the height 5 inches... I cant wait for my Burgards to get here!!! I figured they would beat the shocks here!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Well hopefully the burgard ball joints last longer than everybody else's...

Izzy uses the same ball joints as just about everyone else but you never hear about other ball joints braking and it doesn't make sense... I"ve been using my upper ball joints for 3 years and they work great and when I hear of someones upper ball joint braking after 2 months it makes me scratch my head. Some have hit trees which could cause it but so have I. I"ve hit trees hard enought to twist 2 antivibe stems and one hard enought to tweak my frame.

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    thats what happened to Atvrider Fastbikes for her Honda450r and now they are waiting for a set to be sent anyday now ofr the EX and I think she ordered piggys for it too!!!
    I guess the TT spring lowers the height 5 inches... I cant wait for my Burgards to get here!!! I figured they would beat the shocks here!!
    Tell em to mount the swaybar and the back set of a-arm mounts...
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast