Thread: shocks

shocks

What other kind of shocks fit on a 400ex with stock a-arms? I know 250r and cannondale speed. Any others?
    BEWARE OF ADAM MILLER HE IS A THIEF

please reply.

450r

z-400 or KFX 400, i have even seen YFZ shocks on a 400
    Tyler Jones

2000 426EX, 11:1 wiseco, hot cams stage 3 "stroker" cam, Ported head done by Dr. G, FCR 41, Hot rods crank, running no base gasket, 1 layer of 3 layer head gasket, Klotz 113 race fuel Feather carbon smoothie hood, works tripples w/ressies, Black HMF slip on, AC pro peg nerfs, Azonic fat bars, burgaurd +1 1/4" swinger, Lonestar +1 stem, douglas yellow label front wheels, Pro Armor front bumper, + some others goodies

AIM: Fourtrax426

Holeshot Motorsports Wilder, KY
    for all aftermarket parts

Probably best off to get a nice set of like Elka, Pep's, or any of the good brands. All you do is service them yearly once or twice and they will work better then any stock ones.
    The little EX is gone, but not forgotten

'04 400EX. Shockwears Shock Covers, DG Nerfs, Parking brake block off, aftermarket clutch perch.

well i know i don't want the stock ones off of quads just if someone says "I have a pair of works shocks for a z-400" I just wanna know if they would work on my 400ex. So which shocks will fit on my 400ex with no modifications to the shocks so they will fit.