Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BITD Parker 250

The BITD team still trying to get everyone registered.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The room was packed for the riders meeting.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Lynn Prosser and her team mate stepped it up this year and are now running the pro class.
    Brittany #23

Allen White was presented with a plaque on behalf of Golden West Cycles, for sponsoring the event.
    Brittany #23

These are the signs that are marked out there on the course. The one that you need to watch for the most are the "DANGER" signs. They are very hard to miss.... there bright orange.

The BITD team does a great job marking the track, and its pretty difficult to get lost out there.
    Brittany #23

Casey explaining the stuck stubs.

Stuck stubs are for when you are out riding if something happens to you or your quad and you arent able to make it back to the pits, you fill out this card with your name, riding number, what mile marker are you closest to, and what is wrong. Then you hand it to the next rider who comes along and they give it to the next check or the next pit they come to.

It just makes it a lot safer.
    Brittany #23

Phil Dampier and Shaun Kuriyama running the expert class on a Honda 450r
    Brittany #23

Riders sitting around relaxing before the big day.
    Brittany #23

Steve Beilman riding for Alba Action Sports.
    Brittany #23

Nic Granlund
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast