Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BITD Parker 250

and headed to tech, with me driving of course. Our other team mate, Julie Russel, had not shown up yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

As we finished teching our quad, I walked around to see who all was there.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Everyone was getting out their bikes and overlooking everything. With the miles in the race, you cant really afford anything to go wrong.
    Brittany #23

Lynn Prosser and her partner, and dad met with friends they race with.
    Brittany #23

Allen White talking to Jeremy Schell about how the ITP QuadCross was cancelled on sunday.

Which was really good for our team, because of the fact that we were all planning on driving back home that night to race the next day.
    Brittany #23

A few of the riders headed up to their hotel.

Did I mention that this hotel has an indoor pool. With a multi-level waterslide. I was the first one to test that out.
    Brittany #23

Team Bombardier consisted of Brett Callen, and Dan King.
    Brittany #23

He even made me take the picture over again so we could all see his shirt.
    Brittany #23

Making a few last minute adjustments to the quad.
    Brittany #23

Here is the water slide. Unfortunetly, my wide-angle lense on my camera broke and I all I had was my zoom lense. Which meant I had to stand way back to take the pictues and the flash wouldn't work.

That's why it's so dark.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast