Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 02 400ex pics

My 02 400ex pics

imma post a few pics of my EX let me know what you think
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

a pic of me roostin last year in the snow
    Attached Images Attached Images

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

Sweet quad Mine was yellow but I now have blue plastic. I like it
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com
    ------------------------------

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*
    -----------------------------------------------
    Up to 42hp-30tq and For Sale*** Time for a new project!!

You never get a TC pipe? I still got mine. I think I will have to sell it before long...
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

nope i never got it...let me know when u want to get rid of it...

but my yellow plastics started lookin crummy and the graphics started peelin off so i peeled them the rest of the way off and i found a entire n-style graphics kit on ebay for 50 bucks shipped to my front door...w/ seatcover included

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    Originally posted by TCracin440ex
    nope i never got it...let me know when u want to get rid of it...

but my yellow plastics started lookin crummy and the graphics started peelin off so i peeled them the rest of the way off and i found a entire n-style graphics kit on ebay for 50 bucks shipped to my front door...w/ seatcover included

you def don't find that everyday!!!!

very nice color combo... also like i was gonna do except one graphics...
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

yea i kno the graphics kit was a steal...i had to get it...just recently i got a rad mfg bearing carrier off ebay for 140 bucks...i love that carrier

yea i did the red frame b4 i ever did the graphics...i got a deal on havin that frame done....100 bucks for everything....sandblasting, and 2 layers of p/c with top layer of clear coat with glitter in the clear

how much would you sell tc pipe for dave400ex

I'd sell it for $215 plus shipping I think. That would include a stock header setup for the pipe since you have to cut it 5-1/2 inches. I don't have the money to get something else right now though...
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

Originally posted by Dave400ex
    I'd sell it for $215 plus shipping I think. That would include a stock header setup for the pipe since you have to cut it 5-1/2 inches. I don't have the money to get something else right now though...
    shoot me a pm when u decide to sell it
    2002 400ex
    Burgard,PEP,AC,K&N,White Bros,Pro Taper,Duncan,Maier,Cycra,ITP,Radial,RPM,Galfer,Pro Design,Scott
    SOLD

1988 250x
    Renthal,Acerbis,Tamers,Radials,Burgard,Douglas,+2a rms,Stream line,Uni,DMC,Duncan,Moose,Weisco, White Bros

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast