Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Woodland Motocross Park - Kory Ellis

Nice pics..
    Paul

Awesome job RaptorChick!!!It looks like kory is Blurry Fast!!!! keep up the good work
    Sponsors
    D-Unit Racing
    Generation X (race hoods)
    C@G
    Power Mist
    Sun Cycles
    528cc Clothing
    Rt 15 Honda and Yamaha
    Ride hard and Ride fast
    KFX435 Athena Big Bore
    Full Yoshi Exhaust
    ITP Tires all around
    Rear Beadlocks
    ESR Rev Box
    Hopefully soon
    LT Elkas wt Piggy back Resivors and Walsh A-Arms and Swingarms

nice coverage

I see Ellis has some LSR DC-4's....anyone know what happend to Metal Craft?

I'm pretty sure those are Epic Suspension A arms. I think Ellis and Jeremy Schell are both running them.
    Big Thanks to:
    JH Racing

Honda TRX450R-JH Racing/Fox/Holz/Rath/DWT

Originally posted by raptorchick
    #19, Reed Petchnick (pictured below) is a 13-year-old racer that went up against Ellis in the Open Class. Reed is a recent graduate of a racing course that Kory conducted this past summer in Washington State. Reed placed 5th overall in the Open Class and 2nd in the 4-stroke Amateur Division 2 Class.
    Great coverage Lisa......... Reed also won the Blaster Expert class in the morning, and 2-stroke Am (on his Blaster), in the afternoon. He rode a total of 4 classes that day, and was ready to ride more, when it was over. Reed was soooooo excited that Kory was there, and really excited, that he got to race against one of his hero's.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

Originally posted by Admin
    Thanks for the Coverage, and I am excited to have you involved with ATVriders.com.
    Thanks Harlen. I'm looking forward to covering more events for the site.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

Originally posted by yfzrider93
    I'm pretty sure those are Epic Suspension A arms. I think Ellis and Jeremy Schell are both running them.
    oh yea i heard they were running epic...just looked like dc4 i guess...

Did anyone notice that the guy that broke his axle in the one pic was using a DURABLUE?? Big surprise there... The snapped piece of his axle is caught in the picture with the durablue sticker exposed... What garbage those axles are, Ill never run one...
    -Paul

**Full TC 426cc national kit (rebuilt, back in business)**

-13:1 JE piston, national port+polish, lightened flywheel, port matched carb boot, TC 924 MX cam, TC hi rev CDI, oversize head stud kit, CRF cam chain, Carrillo HD rod, Sparks X-6 exhaust, FST auxillary oil cooler, PEP shocks, Laeger's +3 A-arms, JB Racing +1.25 swingarm, LSR axle, RPM tapered carrier, blue Maier plastic, Quadtech hood, Nacs graphics, seat cover, case saver, bar clamps etc, Renthal CR-Hi bend bars, Arens stem, Pro Design Pro Flow kit w/K&N, Outerwears airbox, snorkel hole + filter covers, RAD locknut, PEP E-Z pull clutch lever, Steel Braided brake lines, Razr MX tires, Douglas rims, Pro Armor nerfs, AC bumper, Rath seat latch, Motion Pro cables, WB e-brake block off, DID X-ring chain, Sidewinder sprockets, probably some more Im forgetting...

R.I.P Kelly Chang

Yeah, I think there was another post on that, but they did it a little more discretely.....
    Thanks to my 2010 sponsors/supporters:
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me"

I think Alba, Epic and Precision Concepts have been working alot lately and Epic and Precision handled the work on Alba's Baja Series and BITD series champions they moved toward the MX arena first working with Jeremy and now it appears with Kory as well.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast