Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello NEATV-MX riders Racers

hey are you guys races all quads? your racing unadilla as one of your races? thats pretty far out from new england can i race your races with my ama card or do i need a special member ship and how much? i wanna do like 1 maybe 2 of the races
    2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 xp

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

Well ,yes we are all quads...You need an AMA/ATVA card and you can enter for 40$ per class except Pro...pro is 50$ per race. You do not need a whole years mebership but it will cost you an additional 20$ per race withouth the yearly mebership.

Hope this helps...and Unadillas only not even 2 hours from Connecticut and Mass....not that far!

jason
    NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations Rep.
    bike: LT450R I got it finally!!!!

im 45 minutes east of unadilla and 2 hrs from southwick thats all i met

i think were having a few district races at unadilla this year too
    2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 xp

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

yea i want to go to southwick a couple of times this year. aside from that im doing district 34. does anyone kno if you can register with ama/atva to race before your 16 cause my birthdays in a couple of weeks and i want to get ready asap for the season. thanks
    07 Walsh/Axis Honda 450r

District 34 - #41
    Quad B/ 16-24

mods-
    Walsh,Axis,TAG,Sparks,Lonestar,AC,
    Roll Design,ASV,NACS, and many more......

AMA/ATVA is no problem you will need a birth certificate with you when you sign up at our races...if you are going to enter and but a meber ship send a notarized copy in with your mebership form . Otherwise bring it every time you come a copy of birth certificate......No parents will be allowed to vouch for inderage children.....No paper no race!

Otherwise if you buy a mebership we will verify when you race or sign up in person!

Jason

Jason, if we're under 18, but have a liscence, can that be used in place of a birth certificate?

ok thanks. i plan i buying a member ship just to keep things smooth on race day. jason, do you have a number i can call to get signed up? thanks
    07 Walsh/Axis Honda 450r

District 34 - #41
    Quad B/ 16-24

mods-
    Walsh,Axis,TAG,Sparks,Lonestar,AC,
    Roll Design,ASV,NACS, and many more......

To cover our rear ends....No. Youll need to send a NOTARIZED copy of your birth certificate in with your meber ship or bring it with you for the first race. I know its a pain but its a liability issue.

Jason

Howards cell # 1-203-650-0221 Or check the new to racing link on the webpage!

about unadilla. i didn't see this race on their schedule. maybe it's not updated yet. and yes district three is holding the loretta lynns qualifier, and the northeast classic at unadilla. these are two day races, however quads will only be racing on the district 3 points days, which is sunday. also the gnc mx series will be visiting unadilla, and they will be running the whole program on the national track! awesome! even the am's get to try their skills down gravity cavity, and the screw u. which track will you guys be using. i am assuming you will be on the am track.

Yes the amateur track is where we will be. The race is not on their schedule yet because they havent decided whethre they will run it or we will. We originally were going to rent the facilities but now the track promoter is talking about running it!The race
    is 100% oj though so I hope to see you all up their on Labor day weekend!!!

Jason NEATV-MX

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast