Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ldj >>>>

Exclamation Ldj >>>>

Where did you get the blue maier plastic for $200??????? I love it, I'm gonna get some on my 300.

at Maier-mfg.com its over 160 just for the blue racing front fender itself... not including the rear one, tax or shipping

Email Terry from Marcums ATV see what he can do
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45

Well I emailed him. about 270 for the blue maier race fenders. better than 330, but it still isnt $200. If anyone knows where i can get it for that... let me know.

it wont be the same for a 300, LDJ has a 400, and the plastic for that is only like 2 pieces, then the seat.
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

I got mine for exactly $200 + shipping, at Wind Mountain ATV, there add is in dirt wheels. The 300EX should be pretty close or cheaper in price.

For some reason 300ex plastic has always been more expensive.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

400ex plastic is the cheapest stuff out there, more than a 300, more than a 250r, everything. I dont know why, its just that way for some reason. You can get stock 400ex plastic cheaper than maier 300 plastic!

you can get honda 400ex plastic cheaper than maier 400ex plastic. I think something is wrong here...
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

Originally posted by LDJ
    I got mine for exactly $200 + shipping, at Wind Mountain ATV, there add is in dirt wheels. The 300EX should be pretty close or cheaper in price.
    Wind mountain?? i cant find it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast