Thread: LT A-Arms

LT A-Arms

who all makes LT a-arms that are chrome and where can i find them???

thanks
    YZ426 Hybrid-FOR SALE
    Decked out 450r
    Fitty #271
    www.myspace.com/peewee259

http://www.mymotospace.com/JGibbes

There are a ton of companies that make lt for 400ex's. Houser, JRD, Lonestar, JD Performance, Roll Design, Gibson, just to name a few. Pretty much any company that makes a arms will make LT for 400ex's. You can get them nickle plated or chromed through pappy or somebody after you buy them if they can't be done that way from the company.
    Mergers and Acquisitions

Is LT really worth the extra money or would I squeak by with standard travel extended arms and better shocks?
    Blingstar,ASR,Works,Pro-Design,Twin-air,FMF,AC,Kenda,Douglas,Moose,Powermadd,EBC,Moto-cell,SRP, prbly some more but I dont feel like typing out my actual mods.

It depends on your riding. If you're a hard rider then yes. I ride mx and have ridden both standard and lt front ends. The standard was a huge step up over stock. I had elka's comp adj. I now have axis lt with houser a arms. It is much much better than standard travel IMO. I don't think I will ever buy a standard setup again. Hope this helps.
    Mergers and Acquisitions

jrd arms wit sum custom axis shocks = sick set up
    2002 400ex
    Burgard,PEP,AC,K&N,White Bros,Pro Taper,Duncan,Maier,Cycra,ITP,Radial,RPM,Galfer,Pro Design,Scott
    SOLD

1988 250x
    Renthal,Acerbis,Tamers,Radials,Burgard,Douglas,+2a rms,Stream line,Uni,DMC,Duncan,Moose,Weisco, White Bros