Thread: shock

shock

is any body selling the stock rear shock pm me

thanks scott
    2000 blaster- 18'' razrs, 19'' holeshot up front, boysen reeds, k&N, bored, ported, FMF Fatty w/pc2, DG nerf bars and Dg rear skid plate, DG grab bar and GYTR bumper, and durablue wheel spacers.

Re: shock

Originally posted by 12blaster34
    is any body selling the stock rear shock pm me

thanks scott
    how much you looking to spend?
    2002 400ex
    Burgard,PEP,AC,K&N,White Bros,Pro Taper,Duncan,Maier,Cycra,ITP,Radial,RPM,Galfer,Pro Design,Scott
    SOLD

1988 250x
    Renthal,Acerbis,Tamers,Radials,Burgard,Douglas,+2a rms,Stream line,Uni,DMC,Duncan,Moose,Weisco, White Bros

For what machine..
    08 LTR450
    You lick'em and Ill stick'em
    NO WIMPS!!

im not really sure what they should go for is asking $120.00 too much for one. if it is than please dont say no and rip me off

i want to put it on my blaster
    2000 blaster- 18'' razrs, 19'' holeshot up front, boysen reeds, k&N, bored, ported, FMF Fatty w/pc2, DG nerf bars and Dg rear skid plate, DG grab bar and GYTR bumper, and durablue wheel spacers.

yea dont wnt to hijack his thread bu is there anyone else sellin a 400ex rear shcok...he gets frist dibs but anyone else...
    2003 400ex- For sale

JRD, Pep, Tc, Hiper, Ac, LSR, Hellbound, Maier, Laegers MX 416ex ~ Coming Soon

Have shocks

I have a 400EX rear shock that has been revalved for a 185 lb recreational rider. The shock has new nitrogen in it as of 8/04. The shock has not been used since 8/03. I would like $85 shipped for it.

I have another 400EX shock that has been revalved for 170 lb MX rider, but I am unsure on whether I would like to sell it.

thanks