Thread: fmf n hmf

fmf n hmf

does the hmf slip on slip on to the powerbomb header or do you have to modify it? also will the hmf give more power with the powerbomb header or a hmf header?
    2002 400ex
    Burgard,PEP,AC,K&N,White Bros,Pro Taper,Duncan,Maier,Cycra,ITP,Radial,RPM,Galfer,Pro Design,Scott
    SOLD

1988 250x
    Renthal,Acerbis,Tamers,Radials,Burgard,Douglas,+2a rms,Stream line,Uni,DMC,Duncan,Moose,Weisco, White Bros

fmf n hmf

my understanding is that it will work i have the fmf powerbomb header pipe with powercore 4 .just got my hmf today we will see if it fits.

bob

Re: fmf n hmf

Originally posted by lainracing
    my understanding is that it will work i have the fmf powerbomb header pipe with powercore 4 .just got my hmf today we will see if it fits.

bob
    thanks let me kno
    2002 400ex
    Burgard,PEP,AC,K&N,White Bros,Pro Taper,Duncan,Maier,Cycra,ITP,Radial,RPM,Galfer,Pro Design,Scott
    SOLD

1988 250x
    Renthal,Acerbis,Tamers,Radials,Burgard,Douglas,+2a rms,Stream line,Uni,DMC,Duncan,Moose,Weisco, White Bros

hmf

quader 317 installed my hmf today . your going to need to modified the silp on so it will slide over your head pipe i made the diameter of the hmf larger . you could take it to a muffler shop and have them inlarge it .

bob

wat you do to modify it?
    2002 400ex
    SOLD

1988 250x

I have a powerbomb header and hmf slip on, it fits fine. The powerbomb even works with stock pipe,
    02 CRF450

2002 Yellow 400ex
    Yellow, Ross 10.5:1 piston std bore, Hotcam stage one, fmf Power bomb header, Hmf slipon w/ quiet core, K&N w outerwear, Whitebros Nerfs, Ac bumper, Itp .190 Rims, xcr Holeshots and klaws, Answer Pro-Tapers , Shockwears, PRM skids, frame gaurds, P-brake block off, Moose fly clutch lever, pro motion cable, no choke, ProDesign shifter

Xr50