Thread: alba pipe kit

alba pipe kit

I am also looking in getting a pipe kit. I see everybody talking about the pipe kit but its runs like 675 and i was wondering if anybody has had experiance with the alba pipe and how it performed. You get the full pipe kit, filter and jet kit to removed air box lid for like 450.

I have the stage 3 kit on my Z, i highly recomend it, but it is very loud, i think the new alba pipes are a little quieter, but if you order it order it over the phone not off the website, you get the same price as on their website but they dotn have a great website ordering deal going on, so if ya order it over the phone you will get the right part
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies