Thread: What goes on next, is jetting right?

What goes on next, is jetting right?

I have an '03 400ex and I just got an HMF slip sport, K&N filter w/ pre-wrap, lid removed and a dynojet kit. I am at 900 ft. I hate asking jetting questions but does a 170 main jet seem about right? Also, what should be the next thing to put on, I have skid plates, nerfs, and Kenda Klaw XC. Thanks alot.
    2003 Honda 400ex
    HMF slip-on, K&N w/pre-wrap, Dyno-jet, Power Madd, Renthal Bars, DG Fat Nerfs, DG Baja Full Body Skid, Kenda Klaw XC, Factory Effix

A #170 jet sounds right. Make sure you put the nerf bars on before the skid plate!
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

Thanks alot. I didnt even think about that.
    2003 Honda 400ex
    HMF slip-on, K&N w/pre-wrap, Dyno-jet, Power Madd, Renthal Bars, DG Fat Nerfs, DG Baja Full Body Skid, Kenda Klaw XC, Factory Effix

A 170 main is what I run and I'm about at sea lvl. jet needle is at the 3rd clip position and the fuel screw at the front of the carb is 3 1/2 turns out. Oh I have the same type mods that you do.
    www.almarsguides.com