Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Final Round

This being Kory's home town track, He usually does well here like when he won the opening round of the ATVA nationals back in February, which will be here again in a couple months!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Keith Little took second and second for the day..
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Nelson rounded out the top three for moto 2
    Brittany #23

Schell came through in the fourth spot. He might not have won the battle today but he did get the overall for the series...And the Championship....
    Brittany #23

Patton who battled with Schell all season finished towards the back, but he still got second overall for the series...
    Brittany #23

Schell seen hear getting congrats from friends will be running the Nationals next year with his new teamate Ellis. We wish him the best of luck next Year... There are no podium shots for the Race because by the time they finished racing it was pouring down rain...and I guess no one wanted to get wet...
    Brittany #23

Little had a rock hit his brakes in the second moto and had brake issues the rest of the race. I would have liked to seen Ellis and Little battle it out for awhile.
    Laker Custom

Once again - great job!!! I like your little "signs" above everyone on the holeshot!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Thumbs up

awesome depiction! sorta like watching a race summary slideshow!
    96 300ex- about all the speed mods. 14t/33t. wiseco .060 11:1 comp, stage 3 WEB cam, heavy duty valve springs, black diamond valves, mikuni 38mm flateslide carb, port/polished head, barnett clutch & springs, k&n filters, curtis sparks exhaust... FST oil cooler... aftermarket rims tires bumpers bars... nerfs kill switch skid ceet graphics... A LOT of other things...
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y140/frosti108/eddies%2087%20b2k%20and%2096%20300ex/

Nice pics, i also like the signs above the pics in the whole shot.
    Woracing

2004 elka/burgard trx450r

2002 Elka/Burgard 416ex sold

Mxracin450r-aim
    WOracing27-aim

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast