Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Final Round

Mike Machado #61 was having some problems with his Quad and called it a day...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeff Spooner#56 had moved up to 7th followed by Ragan#5, both of which had gotten around Patton...
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Ellis continued to put space between himself and Little who had passed Schell to move into second.
    Brittany #23

Little who passed Schell was now being chased by Nelson who was now in third with Schell dropping off the pace of the leaders..
    Brittany #23

Nelson holding down the third spot was trying hard to catch Little..
    Brittany #23

Cody Smith had moved up to fifth not far behind Schell...
    Brittany #23

Kory Showed no signs of slowing, in fact he continued to put distance between himself and Little right down to the checkered flag...
    Brittany #23

Little held off Nelson for second..
    Brittany #23

These guys were still battling for the fifth spot....
    Brittany #23

As Kory came down to get the checkerd flag and the overall for the day you can see the distance he put on Little...
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast