Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Final Round

Cody Smith an ITP regular who makes the drive down from Salt Lake City, Utah for every ITP Race, had moved up to fourth after starting 6th.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Ricky Nickell, who also had a fairly good start was now in 5th. The big question was how long he could hold on.. He is just back from a bad collar bone break which required surgery, plates and quite a few screws...
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Darrell Patton didn't get the start he wanted.. But still hanging onto the 6th spot...He knows in order to take the overall he needs to catch and pass Schell who has had a little more time setting up his quad...and getting prepared. Darrell is still trying to get back in shape after breaking his collar bone back at round 9.
    Brittany #23

The next battle was for the 7th, and 8th. This was Baker, Spooner and Lindsay who dropped back after a descent start.
    Brittany #23

At the end Little had held on for the win...
    Brittany #23

Kory had made some ground on little but it just wasn't enough. He settled for 2nd..
    Brittany #23

Schell come across in the third position as he fell off the pace of Ellis and Little...
    Brittany #23

Holding down the fourth spot for moto 1 was Cody Smith...
    Brittany #23

As we prepared for the second moto the weather was getting cold and the clouds had started moving in...
    Brittany #23

Then my camera battery went dead, and while I scrambled for a new battery the second moto got under way with Dustin Nelson grabbing the holeshot, after a DNF in the first moto, followed closely by schell. As They came through Schell had made the pass on Nelson
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast