Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Final Round

2004 ITP QuadCross Final Round

This was to be the final round for The ITP Quadcross. Patton and Schell who had battled back and forth for the lead were now both on new rides. Schell on an Alba Yamaha and Patton on a Golden West Honda(unofficial until 2005)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

As Patton readys for the first moto his dad prepares his gate.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Mean while a few gates down Schell was doing the same.
    Brittany #23

Keith Little was also there and made his presence known right off the gate....
    Brittany #23

As Keith Little grabs the holeshot with Schell, Nelson, Lindsay, Nickell and Patton in the top six Positions. So where is Ellis?
    Brittany #23

Kory getting to be known for not getting the greatest starts once again goes into the Taladega corner in 9th...
    Brittany #23

With Little out front Leading everyone up Mt St Helens he was still being persued by Schell and nelson
    Brittany #23

As they came back to the infield Little was still leading..
    Brittany #23

With Schell not far behind....
    Brittany #23

But wait who's this in third.... Ellis? Yep! Ellis picked off five riders on the first lap and Nelson had mechanical problems which put Ellis in third and in the HUNT...
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast