Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quiet exhaust

quiet exhaust

does anyone on here have an hmf with a quiet core? does it make a diffrents, how much more quiet is it? what othere pipes r quiet?
    Power Sport Inst. graduation class PS-16

not sure bout your question but im pretty sure hmf just came out with an gncc pipe that styas under 100 decibels with decent power gains
    2002 400ex
    Burgard,PEP,AC,K&N,White Bros,Pro Taper,Duncan,Maier,Cycra,ITP,Radial,RPM,Galfer,Pro Design,Scott
    SOLD

1988 250x
    Renthal,Acerbis,Tamers,Radials,Burgard,Douglas,+2a rms,Stream line,Uni,DMC,Duncan,Moose,Weisco, White Bros

i lookin for a quiet pipe that still has nice power gains

The white brothers pipe is suppose to be pretty quiet witht eh quiet core and still have good power.
    2000 400ex DG nerfs and head light guard,renthal bars, power madd hand guards, fast treckers rears and maxxis razrs front, a/c skid, black flames graphics, K&N filter, more to come.

my friend has an hmf with a quiet core for his 300ex and it quieted it down alot and he didnt lose much power

the white bros e series is a good pipe, pretty quiet too, the R4 is garbage, its so friggin loud and it sounds like ***

has anyone tryed or heard the E2 slip on, how much loader comapered to stock and what power gains

dude WB Eseries is plain out junk....if you for some crazy reason swear by WB, find a R4 somewhere...they sound damn good, and look sweet too...

or just be smart about the whole ordeal and get a HMF or BIG GUN
    -Yellow 2001 400ex-

BIG GUN Full Race, Maxxis RAZR 2's on all corners, Modded Air Box, AIRAID Filter, Rethnal Bars, Updog Ind. 450R Number Backgrounds, Teather Killswitch, DG Nerfs, and more goodies always in the works!

i would like to get another HMF but i cant have a load pipe anymore and from my expirences the white bros pipes r nice i know 6 people with the e seires and one that had a R4 and didnt like it so he cut it to a shorty and dont use it know and i herd the E2s r nice but i wanted to know how load they r

HMF with a quiet core makes a huge difference, and you hardly notice the powerloss...... HMF is awesome
    Black '05 Honda 450r
    HRC Cam, DRD Slip-on, Pro Flow filter kit w/ K&N Filter, 13 tooth front sprocket
    Yellow '02 Honda 400ex
    K&N Air Filter w/ Outerwears,HMF Slip-on Powdercoated Black, Pro Armor Bumper, Renthal 400ex Bend Bars w/ Progrip Grips

'91 Toyota Pickup Extra Cab 4x4 SR5 v6!

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast