Thread: Nineteen

Hybrid View

Nineteen

Will my nineteen inch long travel shocks off my raptor work on in 450r arms? Cuz i am parting my raptor right now to get a 450r and will just keep the shocks if they will work
    450r soon

The width of the bushings are wider on the Raptor shocks and then you would need to find arms that use that length of shock.

i guess i was asking what arms use 19" shocks. I call elka about the bushings.
    450r soon

I was in the same boat I was going to get a set of 19" LT shocks off a guy on here but I could not find any company that used a 19" shock on the 450r the closest I could find was eyeball enginering and they use a 19 1/4 shock
    04 450r
    Blingstar front bumper-White bros. E2 full system-Quad Tech carbon hood w/scoop-Douglas rear beadlocks w/18x10x8 Kenda klaw mxr-Tag X5 bars
    Soon to come: RPM dominator race axle-Hipers all around-JD Performance A-Arms

hmm, if i were to use thoose then it would prolly loose like three quarters of an inch of travel, from being a 1/4 inch shorter that is. Hmm if anyone knows of any lemme know
    450r soon