Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kidney belt

Unhappy kidney belt

do any of u have bad backs and while tough trail rides u throw out or hurt your backs. I do, and i was wondering if kidney belts staighten u out and won't allow you to throw it out?

I broke 2 vertibrates in my back about 5 years ago racing TT. I wear a back brace all the time or I will pay for it for days,..
    "99" 400ex
    "03" 300ex
    "07" LTZ 400
    Original Jackazz riders

It really varies from person to person. I'm supposed to wear a back belt at work, but I don't, because it actually makes my muscles sore.
    I ride with it though, it seems to help. Who knows? I think it has a lot to do with what kind of movements you're making, and if you're smart enough to take it off when you don't need it.

I always wear a brace, I feel much better when I do!
    Heres to all the men in women in uniform!

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    i wear ones at times... it does keep me up straighter but my back has been hurting extremly bad for the last 2 dayz... i think its just for bottoming out my shocks though...
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

i wore a kidney belt once on a ride for about 5 hours and my back was sore for a week.

If I dont wear mine when I race, my back is sore for days.
    U.S. Army Military Police Corps..
    The force of Choice and Serving those who serve....

2002 416
    Black Maier Race cut plastic
    ASR +2 MX a-arms
    White Bros. Exhaust
    Elka Shocks
    Itp Beadlocks with turf tamers
    douglas red labels with holeshots
    lonestar axle
    dg nerfs
    ac front bumper
    tinner scoops
    ED'S ATV number plates
    many other goodies

Sold In late 2005.....Gone but not forgotten!!!!

i wear one just to keep my food down after going out to a lunch place in the desert.

dave
    1986 Honda 265R, New 89 motor, ported and polished by East Coast ATV, New Stock Honda clutch/clutch basket, FMF reed cage/ spacer/ and rad valve, 38mm keihn airstriker carb, K&N w/ outerwares, FMF fatty pipe, powercore 2 and Q silencer, Laeger +2 arms, Maier plastics, BAD saddle seat cover, Works triple rate steelers w/ rezzies, MOB aluminum swingarm, Lonestar dualrow bearing carrier, Durablue +2 axle, Durablue adjustable strut, AC Bumper, AC grab bar, AC nerfs, AC chassis skid, Lonestar anti-vibe steering stem, Lonestar handlebar clamp, Renthal bars, Douglas 190's w/ holeshots, Front and rear SS brake lines, Speed easy pull clutch lever, anti-fade locknut, SS bolt kit, Rocky mountain swingarm skid, and some more little goodies!

Football, baseball, soccer, golf, and tennis
    all take one ball
    Racing takes two!

SN: CrasHing3283

i think hey really help

i really like mine if i jump without it i am walkin around like a neandrathal for a few days but when i wear it i feel like a million buks when i get done riding when my buddies are al cryin to me bout how much there bak hurrts and stupid stuff sso if you ride hard and fast get one!

i dont ride with any kind of back support. it doesnt hurt me cause im still young, unlike some of you old farts!
    i want to buy a kidney belt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast