Thread: nationals at budds creek

nationals at budds creek

Is anyone going to the final round of the nationals at budds creek? I live about an hour away I just wanted to know if I would see some of my fellow racers there. I will either be watching or racing havent decided yet, all depends on how good I do this year it my district

when is it ? they seem to have changed the date from earlier this year

To my knowlege it is still on october 5-6 but I will have to check will you be there?

i might race, might not! it depends on this season,practice time etc. i was planning on racing most of last season but a broken arm and sprained neck put a stop to those plans

I plan on being there hopefully if every thing works out okay this season. But I look forward to it and hope to be at all the nationals.
    2007 Honda 450ER W/ White plastic- Houser Slicast Longtravel +2 A-arms, Axis Triple rate shocks w/ rezzy's, Houser +1 steering stem, Stremline steel braded brack lines front & rear, Nac's case saver, PEP steering dampner, Tag T2 chrome handlebars, Works connetion pro perch clutch lever, IMS/Roll powermadd handgaurds, Houser Graphics Kit, Houser #plate backgrounds, Douglas ultimate front w/ groved radials, Douglas ultimate beadlocks rear with Maxxis MX tires, Lonestar +2+2 Axle & anti fade lock nut, AC racing black line front bumber, AC racing black line nerfs w/ relocated pegs, AC racing rear grab bar powdercoated black, Pro design kill switch, Pro design pro flow kit w/ K&N filter & outerwears wrap, Honda CRF cam, Sparks full exhast, Quadtech hood scoop.

2007 Sponsors- Houser Racing, Nac's, K&K Racing, IMS-ROLL, Tag-Metals, Quadtech, Lonestar Racing, Outterwears.

I will be there .

where do you live in pasadena I live down by Gibson Island

I live right near the old horse farm. Where do you ride 250rmike.

hey I used to ride there all the time until they started chasing us. Did you ever go to the motocross track acrossed the street? it was pretty nice back there sucks that they are putting in a golf course now though. I still ride down farther from the horse farm but I mainly try to go to mx tracks now but I also ride in hartford county and at bloody pond and a few other places if I could remember where they were. You have prolly seen me back ther on either a white 250r or about a yr. ago on a blue blaster w/nerfs and a pipe and some other stuff.