Thread: Sand Lake 9-8-01

Sand Lake 9-8-01

Anybody else going to Sand Lake, OR this weekend?
    2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

My brother and I were going to take my Dad out there for his first taste of quad riding, but couldn't get a campsite. There is a Bronco Bash there this weekend, and they have it all booked up. I hear it is all '66-'77 Broncos, and they come from as far as Florida for it. Sounds a little too crowded to me, so we are going to Capitol Forrest instead.

Two years ago on my first trip to the dunes, I ended up going on the weekend of the Bronco Bash....it was sweet....crowded but sweet.
    2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

We were at Sand Lake this past weekend for Labor day, very fun and very packed. One guy was killed, and there were numerous ambulance calls.
    It was cool they started the drags again along the long straight stretch just down before you get to the first bowl. It was pretty wild.
    Muddy300, where will you be going at capitol forest, will you be going to the ORV park, ROck candy mountain entrance, or Waddel creek entrance just of I-5?
    We will be heading to capitol as well.
    Rhan

The plan is to head to the Waddel campground, but we've never been up there, so we are just going to play it by ear. Can't wait to get up there. Just got done putting a new set of Renthal bars on my bike and I can't wait to try them out!

Hey Rhan,
    When ya leavin, where ya goin, can I tag along? I have to fix a flat, but I'm interested. You can e-mail me with your phone number and I'll call you tonight.
    Mods: K&N, Jets (42 pilot 172 main and needle raised), No air box lid, TC Racing GNCC Cam, JE 425 11:1 piston, Big Gun full exhaust, PRM skids, Renthal Bars, DG alloy nerfs, Custom Grab Bar, 22x11" RAZOR 6 ply's, 20" Sand Skate 2s, 18x11" Tamers, Hoosiers and A whole can of Whoopass.

http://65.121.190.196/scott/index.html

FOR SALE! g/f's pregnant...... Wifes Pissed!