Thread: maiers new hoods

maiers new hoods

does anyone have pics of the maiers new hoods? i went to the website but the 3 new hoods pictuers won't show up. is anyone else not seeing the pics or are the hood just not ready for sale yet? just wondering bc i am thinkin of a maiers hood for my 450.
    04 450R, JE 13:1, port and polished, YZF426 39mm FCR carb, HRC cam, sparks exhaust, sparks jet kit, K&N filter w/ pro design cover, rev box, X-factor nerfs, Lonestar +4 axle, maier's black vented hood, blingstar bumper, AC grab bar, C&D MX zps rebuilt shocks(front triple rate and rear dual rate), denton steering stabilizer, renthal fatbars CR high bend, +2 stock stem, spider grips, 14T front sprocket, cut front fenders, Kenda Klaws all around, douglas red label 4-1 offset fronts and OMF 8" beadlock rears, and still to come much more!!!! RIDE RED!

Here is a pic of mine with a new Maier hood
    Me- retired from riding, racing and miss it every day; oldest sons- 2005 450R, race ready and a lot of extras; Youngest son- sold his, he is in the US Army Infantry.

Heres a pic of all of them they fit good and you cant beat the price
    Attached Images Attached Images

so on the maiers site the new hoods that are there but without pics are just the same ones they are reayd have just made with carbon fiber?
    04 450R, JE 13:1, port and polished, YZF426 39mm FCR carb, HRC cam, sparks exhaust, sparks jet kit, K&N filter w/ pro design cover, rev box, X-factor nerfs, Lonestar +4 axle, maier's black vented hood, blingstar bumper, AC grab bar, C&D MX zps rebuilt shocks(front triple rate and rear dual rate), denton steering stabilizer, renthal fatbars CR high bend, +2 stock stem, spider grips, 14T front sprocket, cut front fenders, Kenda Klaws all around, douglas red label 4-1 offset fronts and OMF 8" beadlock rears, and still to come much more!!!! RIDE RED!

Are those hoods in that pic carbon look, or is it just the pic?
    Rissler's Extreme ATV

01 Roll Design Lobo 250R with a few extras
    LONG LIVE THE R!!!

Originally posted by dads400ex
    Here is a pic of mine with a new Maier hood
    Thats what mine looks like.... just a few more scratches on it....
    '10 Sponsors... Dreyer Honda Indy West / Moore Performance Racing / GT THUNDER - HLS / Fasst Co. / ReKluse / RPM / Dumonde TECH lubes / Precision / Rath / Houser / Chop Racing / HMF / Cardio Stack Racing...

does anyone have the other maier scooped hood? i kind of like it more than the one that has been posted, but that one does look good.