Thread: Sand Lake

Sand Lake

Sorry for the late notice.....

I'm planning on going to Sand Lake Friday morning (late morning) for a day trip. If anyone else is going i'll be in a dark green Dakota and a yellow 400.

Joe
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Hey, I'll be there at about 8:30am on tomorrow (Friday 4/19). I'm meeting 5 other people there. (1 Raptor, 1 DS650, 1 cannibal, and 2 more 400ex's). I'll be parking in the lot at the end by the new bathrooms. I drive a red 2001 ext cab Ford Ranger, and my 400ex is red with a prm bumper, gecko paddles, "eye's" covering my headlights", and I wear a black and blue helmet. Send me an email chadhamel@earthlink.net, and let me know what time you'll be there, and you can join in with the group if you want to.

Later,
    Chad
    '06 Raptor 700R
    '04 V-Force

NW Quadriders

Chad....

I'm hoping to be there by 9 or 10am. Maybe earlier. All depends on what time I roll out of bed. I just remembered that I need a flag, I might get one from my friend or wait till the shop opens and buy one in the morning.

I'll be looking for ya

Joe
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Dune time!

I posted it about a week ago but I will post it again. Around 6 of us we be going to sandlakes for the day on Saturday, may 11. Hope to see ya there!
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

We are heading out at 0 dark thirty saturday morning for an all day trip to SL. I will be in a white crew cab ford with a long black trailer with about 4 quads. Should probably be out in the sand flats. Out4sand,,,dont look for the black dodge,,,we are taking someone elses truck instead.

later
    Yes your new 450R just got beat by this 416!!!

416 EX, Trinity Racing pro Port and Polish, 39mm FCR Carb bored and tapered by Holeshot motorsports,TAG Bars,Stage 2 cam , +4" Swingarm by Sandragon Motorsports, 22x11x10 Haulers ITP Holeshots, WB Rev kit,K&N Filter, no airbox lid, Curtis Sparks X6,, ,ITP Holeshots, Laker Custom plastic, RIS design bumper, Cascade Innovations Seat
    2000 Banshee,

hey dude, I'll go. Are you talkin about my truck? call me
    Mods: K&N, Jets (42 pilot 172 main and needle raised), No air box lid, TC Racing GNCC Cam, JE 425 11:1 piston, Big Gun full exhaust, PRM skids, Renthal Bars, DG alloy nerfs, Custom Grab Bar, 22x11" RAZOR 6 ply's, 20" Sand Skate 2s, 18x11" Tamers, Hoosiers and A whole can of Whoopass.

http://65.121.190.196/scott/index.html

FOR SALE! g/f's pregnant...... Wifes Pissed!

I will be there May 16-19 (Thrues-(EDIT) SUNDAY!!.), hope the weather is nice....

oops
    Last edited by MastaOfDisasta; 05-14-2002 at 09:50 PM.

I'll be down there the 19th (sunday) for the day, I just need to find a set of paddles to borrow from someone and get my new clutch in FAST
    2001 300ex- WILL RACE FOR BEER