Thread: what kinda of head pipes

what kinda of head pipes

i want a new head pipe for my 400ex and i was wondering if i could mate other headers for a procircuit T-4 can i do that or not?
    your response would really help me
    400EX. list, White brothers E-series s bend, bandits, renthal chain, 909 bars, bumper, shock wears, KandN filter, Rims, Factory Effects graphic kit, hot cam stage 2, pro armer nerfs, dyno jet kit, smaller sprocket, & geared down

the only two i know you can use with all slip on silencers is the pro circuit and the fmf powerbomb.
    2005 450r

*sold* 2001 400ex

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right."

"A leader will take you where you want to go. A great leader will not necessarily take you where you want to go but where you ought to be."

"If you want to do something, you will find a way; if you don't, you'll find and excuse!"

"Its not aptitude but attitude that determines your altitude."

do you no how power it will give me if i get the powerbomb with the T-4?
    400EX. list, White brothers E-series s bend, bandits, renthal chain, 909 bars, bumper, shock wears, KandN filter, Rims, Factory Effects graphic kit, hot cam stage 2, pro armer nerfs, dyno jet kit, smaller sprocket, & geared down

i have honestly never tried this setup. i know rico and others have the powerbomb header and really like it. i can't imagine it giving a ton of power but i bet it can't hurt either. i realize that didn't help much
    2005 450r

*sold* 2001 400ex

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right."

"A leader will take you where you want to go. A great leader will not necessarily take you where you want to go but where you ought to be."

"If you want to do something, you will find a way; if you don't, you'll find and excuse!"

"Its not aptitude but attitude that determines your altitude."

yeah, i've always wondered if mixing the header and silencer(using two differ brands) would make a difference...
    04 MX 450R JH Racing/Holz/Elka