Thread: how many have done it

how many have done it

well im in the process of putting my 250r on a diet my plan is to shoot the crazy juice to it and run some 112 vp in it i drag race and need more power so how hard was it to shoot some nitous "crazy juice" to it and what were u guys runnin in the asphalt 1/4 i ran a 15.8 @ 88.1mph with out juice or race gas i want to hit low 15 close or close to 100mph this year im making an titanium frame as we speak.
    quad less time for a 450
    RIP SUGA SHANE

i want to see some pics of this frame when finished!
    06 450ER

will do
    quad less time for a 450
    RIP SUGA SHANE

yur MAKING a ti frame? is it close to stock geometry or drag only? yes definatly post pics. r u taking orders?

hey i see you are from lancaster. does the buck allow quads to run there? i have been there a few times for truck and tractor pulls, and it seems like the rest of the time the track is sitting there doing nothing. do you know anyone there and do you think it would be possible to push for a 1 weekend a month quad drag series(300ft)?

i am about 2.5 hours from you, but it would be worth it to come out there one weekend a month for that.
    87 250r

i acually live in the buck 2 minuts from the park and im sure there will never be quad there du to an accident 3 years ago with an atv stunt guy who was killed on impact and the frame is drag geometry but when i get this mad ill prolly take orders
    quad less time for a 450
    RIP SUGA SHANE

I've done nitrous, it's not too difficult. Mine was a 4-stroke, but you would probably see similar gains on a 2-stroke. For drag, I'd suggest a direct injection system like NOS or Nitrous Express. Stay away from Boondockers. They make a decent product, but the design and injection is totally different and more suited to recreational riding then serious drag racing.

What type of engine modifications do you have if you're not running race gas? For drag racing, I figure you would want to run as high compression as possible, and thus high-octane. If you're serious enough about drag racing to build a titanium frame, you may want to look into running alcohol or a similar top-fuel. In fact, if you're going to go all-out, you may want to look into a Banshee motor.
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

hola senor!
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450