Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Round 10

Kieth and Darrel battling
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Natalie made the pass on Kory and takes home the overall for the day. With Kory Ellis taking second.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Awesome coverage Quadchick!

Damn, what a great weekend for Natalie! He took home the $10,000 cash plus a trip to Hawaii from the Dirtriot, and then won the pro payout at quadcross. Amazing!

I wish it was 10,000. It was only 5. I heard it was supposed to be 10 but I didnt see it written anywhere.
    JOHN NATALIE#13

Originally posted by quadchick01
    As you can see in the upper left hand corner Tavis Cain is getting a little sideways.
    AHHH SO MANY YFZ'S!! my eyes hurt from looking at that lol

Talking free yfz 450

every one dont forget to come to the last round for the ITP quadcross this weekend ITP and Yamaha is giving away there brand new decked out YFZ 450 BUT you MUSSSSTTTT be present to win so that should be a good turn out and we will be giving the point winners there free stuff too so come out and win the quad.
    cali rules
    ITP tech

I'll be there watching my friends race. I will be there saturday for open pratice on my crf250r and pratice on the rem track on sunday.
    skyler
    Trx450r drag bike

Re: free yfz 450

Originally posted by hill43
    every one dont forget to come to the last round for the ITP quadcross this weekend ITP and Yamaha is giving away there brand new decked out YFZ 450 BUT you MUSSSSTTTT be present to win so that should be a good turn out and we will be giving the point winners there free stuff too so come out and win the quad.
    plus a lot of the GNC pros are out in Cali and I know of a few that will be attending

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910