Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: test

test

test

looks like u passed your test

What kind of quads do u junkies own?
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

WHAT TEST

I DIDNT GET TO STUDY

Talking Family of Quads

Hey knighttime~ We are a family of 4 quads. My husband has a 2002 400ex, I have a 2002 300ex,both with Yoshi pipe.My 8 year old daughter has a 2001Kasea skyhawk 90c. And my 5 yr.old Sons quad will be her enext week, just in time for his B-day!He has a 2002 e-ton viper50cc.What do you ride and where are you from?

quadjunkies,,,don't mess with this knighttime guy,,he's real trouble.

Welcome to the site,,I'm sure you'll find it very helpful and also very strange at some times...

Rumor has it he likes to jump tomato plants too! That knighttime is one strange dude.

...anyways...welcome to the site. There should be more than enough information for you guys about your EX's here. If not, just ask away.

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Wink forum

Thanks you guys!!!!So far this is the best forum Ive been on.

Well it's by far the best out there I think,,,i've scoped them all out and most are full of 6 year olds on there momma's puter just startin trouble,,,we don't allow any cussing, racial slurs, bad mouthing women, etc. We try to keep it as clean as we can,,It's by far the best honda webpage there is..

And yeah I've also heard rumors of knighttime jumpin mater plants,,,usin a beer bottle as a piston in his 416,, and he can't stop talkin about some guy name crapfish..

Is this the picture you are referring too?

Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Das the one,,,,I'm still tryin ta figure out the compression on that thing??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast