Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Lake Elsinore - Grand Prix

Lake Elsinore GP

Lake Elsinore held its annual Grand Prix this past weekend in Lake Elsinore, California. Wth over 100 quad entries it was going to be fun to watch.

All the photos from this race will be available at www.bigkidracing.com
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

This was where you signed up for the race this day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

As i was walking about the town to get to the start I noticed many people getting ready to go race.
    Brittany #23

This is about 1/8 of the trailors that were there.
    Brittany #23

The beggining of vendors row.
    Brittany #23

Lynn Processor and I talking about the Vegas 200.
    Brittany #23

One of the old vintage bikes on vendors row.
    Brittany #23

Temecula motorsports with their setup and riders, including Cyle Chislock, Julie Russel, Levi Marana and more.
    Brittany #23

Mike Cafro a rider for Temcula Motorsports.
    Brittany #23

Levi Marana who was racing the pro class against people like Jeremy Schell, Doug Eichner, and Bill Balance.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast