Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2004 Lake Elsinore - Grand Prix

Eichner taking that checkered
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Balance took second in the race. Unfortunetly on the last lap Schell broke his sprocket and din't get to finish....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

It was a great race. I placed 1st in my class. Nice to do a different type of racing. It was close to a GP out in the desert.
    PHIL DAMPIER
    SPONSORS- 74 motorsports, Flow Pipes, GS3/Simpson, IMS, Motorex oils, LA Sleeve/ Pro-x, RK CHAINS, VORTEX, SCOTT, TEAM FUBAR, Truimph, AND BIGKIDRACING.COM

Thank you for being at the race

EX Riders, thank you for being at the race this last weekend, As always your team coverage is on the top of its game. It was a pleasure to have our east coast champion Bill Ballance come out for some California fun.

He managed to keep the REM Performance machine in the top three but, after the 2nd lap we lost the rear brakes. Bill Ballance is nothing less then an extremly awesome racer to stay on top of Doug and Jeremy throughout the race.

Thank you again,

Ray Martinez
    REM Performance

Congratulations to Doug. He is such an awesome rider. Im so happy to see him out front of those younger guys! Even more happy to see him out in front of his old team mate! Great job Doug!

is it all road
    2002 300ex SOLD

whats next idk

No, its a combination of a little bit of everything. Mx,Road,enduro,desert.

Originally posted by phildampier
    It was a great race. I placed 1st in my class. Nice to do a different type of racing. It was close to a GP out in the desert.
    what class did you race. i raced the intermediate class and didn't know were to get the results. i think i got top 5 but not sure because there were alot of lappers. if anyone has the results please post them i am dying to know

Originally posted by jeff1984
    what class did you race. i raced the intermediate class and didn't know were to get the results. i think i got top 5 but not sure because there were alot of lappers. if anyone has the results please post them i am dying to know

Those results are from a whiplash race I did the day after the elsinore gp. At elsinore I raced in the expert/pro class. I didn't realize the expert class was the pro class. They were posted by sign-ups but I had to leave before they were posted. I have been trying to find out where I can find them also. I know they will eventually mail them.
    PHIL DAMPIER
    SPONSORS- 74 motorsports, Flow Pipes, GS3/Simpson, IMS, Motorex oils, LA Sleeve/ Pro-x, RK CHAINS, VORTEX, SCOTT, TEAM FUBAR, Truimph, AND BIGKIDRACING.COM

Talking Georgians goe Elsinore Racing For first time..

This is Brent Tower from Dawsonville Georgia.He was riding a Penland Brothers prepped brute force.This is the same quad they will be riding in the Baja 1000 this year..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456