Thread: Getting a 400EX have a question

Getting a 400EX have a question

I'm trading my Banshee for a 400EX and want to know what the factory spark plug is. Could someone please tell me? Also, where's the best place to get the 440EX kit and what cam should I get for it in the future?

Thanks!
    2000 Honda 416EX, JE Hi Comp piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, K & N with jet kit Stage 2 with outerwear cover, Douglas red label wheels-new Ohtsu stock front radials, new ITP Holeshot XCR-03 rears, IMS 4.3 Gal Tank, Big Gun Race series pipe, OMF black air scoops, EHS Racing custom airbox lid, NAC'S Racing rear shock cover.

Ride it like you stole it!

Spark Plug

Standard: NGK- DPR8Z
    Extended high speed: NGK- DPR9Z

Joe
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

You can check out curtis sparks and TC's 440 kits or you can fabricate your own kit. Many places sell the piston/sleeve/ and gasket combo. Then all you need is the cam, valves springs/retainers, and some hard faced rocker arms. I highly reccomend JE pistons over wiseco anyday.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db