Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: is polaris scramblers fast or not

i raced a scarmbler with my 400 ex with a stage 2 cam and a 11 11 1/2 piston and a pro circet pipe and it out run me in 100 yards

Was the Scrambler stock or not ?
    ................anyways so u think i do have a prare?
    git r done.....if u dont ride em hard dont ride em at all......a "4stroke is like tampon every ***** has got one"....a 2stroke is like a dick every male has one

lol my scrambler would kill my yfz in a straight line..

400 bored .080 over clutch kit ported polish, shaved head, fmf pipe

i remeber when the raptor first came out the guy thought he was going to beat me and i gave him a butt kicking he couldnt believe he got beat by a scrammy
    MX 04 YFZ
    04 XC YFZ
    416ex for sale 1,800.00

Scramblers are heavy but they are the funnest quads ive ever rode... i want to try a v-force ooooppps i mean KXf700, they never get stuck or anything...funnest quad i love em but theyre too heavy and theyre not very punchy..fun to jump

Unhappy

does anyone know what the horsepower on a stock 400 scrambler is?..let me know ..plz
    git r done.....if u dont ride em hard dont ride em at all......a "4stroke is like tampon every ***** has got one"....a 2stroke is like a dick every male has one

i think its around 35. Im selling my 500 now. it will BEAT a 400 EX. mines re geared with sidewinder sprockets and has a filter. its VERy quick. my old 400 scrammy was the fastest quad ive rode and i have rode some killer quads. it had 12 grand invested into it plus it was bored 2.5 over.
    SPONSORS:Elka Suspension,RK Chain,Vortex Racing Products,PowerMadd,Bare Performance,Sand Dragon Motorsports,Santor Racing,Team IMS ,ASV
    Parts: Elka,Sand Dragon,Motion Pro, ITP,Tusk,PWR,Pivot Works,Pro Armor,Pro Designs,Pro Taper

could u tell me about how fast a 400 scrambler would go stock...also what do u think of the handling on it?..

Stock: Uh id guess 60's. capable of over 80.
    handles well. mine was a 4x4 and i couldnt keep the front end together. but it handles nice. my 500 rides and drives like a cadillac. its very sweet, love the set up but id rather have shocks and double arms.
    SPONSORS:Elka Suspension,RK Chain,Vortex Racing Products,PowerMadd,Bare Performance,Sand Dragon Motorsports,Santor Racing,Team IMS ,ASV
    Parts: Elka,Sand Dragon,Motion Pro, ITP,Tusk,PWR,Pivot Works,Pro Armor,Pro Designs,Pro Taper

yea there fast......mines 4x4 too.....also do u happen to know where i could get a sidecase?

sure dont bud. sorry. try ronnies.com. they sell OEm for cheap.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast